Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

Right now....Leora pleasuring Paul in the BR.  

But over very quickly. You had that right. Her pleasuring him. I suspect she was only fleetingly satisfied, if at all. More a matter of duty or loving giving of attention, than outright pleasure seeking of her own.

Soon into the bathroom to clean up. No long, epic foreplay or lasting entanglement.

Oh well. We're used to it by now. It's their life.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Can RLC sub in TK for Paul so Leora can get the throttling she deserves? Can you imagine Leora getting throttled for over an hour? It would be epic! 

I said long ago - Leora needs a session with Sasha.  He'd pound, pound and pound her some more to where she couldn't walk straight for a week.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

I said long ago - Leora needs a session with Sasha.  He'd pound, pound and pound her some more to where she couldn't walk straight for a week.

Paul needs to watch a video of TK so he can learn how to give it so she can feel it! 

29 minutes ago, Howard said:

Oh no, not Sasha, he has no emotions and no style, You are right, he just pounds and pounds. Leora needs a thoughtful, tender, skillful lover who can treat her as a goddess, as she is, arouse her slowly, let her enjoy how she is treated, and then lift her finally to heaven (as she is a goddess, she lives in heaven). Leora now serves Paul in the kitchen and in the bedroom - at least in the bedroom it shall be quite the opposite, she shall be served. But Paul cannot do that, and none of the other RLC guys can do that,.Shame!

42 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Oh no, not Sasha, he has no emotions and no style, You are right, he just pounds and pounds. Leora needs a thoughtful, tender, skillful lover who can treat her as a goddess, as she is, arouse her slowly, let her enjoy how she is treated, and then lift her finally to heaven (as she is a goddess, she lives in heaven). Leora now serves Paul in the kitchen and in the bedroom - at least in the bedroom it shall be quite the opposite, she shall be served. But Paul cannot do that, and none of the other RLC guys can do that,.Shame!

That's why I said TK. I don't think Leora needs tenderness. I think she needs passion a strong intense dominant male with a stiff cock that can give her orgasim after orgasim. She would not walk straight for a month after TK was finished with her and she would love it. 

Hello everyone ... I think tomorrow is going to be an interesting day .. Leora will give us an incredible show ... I say it because it's Thursday and it's the day I can enjoy Leora in the morning .... Hahaha...
From next week, I'll stop watching it, life is beautiful, the days are longer, good weather, sun, beach, good pub music outdoors, beautiful girls wanting to enjoy life, and that I like more than being behind a screen, where I can not make my fantasies, so for a while I'll stop writing in this forum .... but from time to time I will look at the goddess, to see how it evolves .. it is always A pleasure to enjoy Leora ...
A part of me will explode ....
Leora if you ever read all the nonsense we put in the forum .... A HUGE KISS FOR YOUR PUSSY ... hahaha

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

That's why I said TK. I don't think Leora needs tenderness. I think she needs passion a strong intense dominant male with a stiff cock that can give her orgasim after orgasim. She would not walk straight for a month after TK was finished with her and she would love it. 

I disagree, because I don´t appreciate dominant men and I doubt whether Leora would. Look how Leora masturbates, in a very sensual, tender, slow paced way, finally accelerating and rising to a strong climax.  I think his man should learn from how she does it. I am not sure if the male dominance definitely leads to female orgasm. Some RLC guys - present and past - have tried to act like that, but the result has usually been that the man has had his orgasm quite soon and the woman has not been even close to it. But of course there are people who share your opinions, different people make living interesting, if a woman wants a dominant man, let her get him. 

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I forgot to ask a stupid question. I am too old to understand all abbreviations that are used today, so please tell me what you mean by TK.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I disagree, because I don´t appreciate dominant men and I doubt whether Leora would. Look how Leora masturbates, in a very sensual, tender, slow paced way, finally accelerating and rising to a strong climax.  I think his man should learn from how she does it. I am not sure if the male dominance definitely leads to female orgasm. Some RLC guys - present and past - have tried to act like that, but the result has usually been that the man has had his orgasm quite soon and the woman has not been even close to it. But of course there are people who share your opinions, different people make living interesting, if a woman wants a dominant man, let her get him. 

I agree to each their own. But TK doesn't orgasim quick he and Masha went for over 1hr 45 mins last time. 

Just now, kalevipoeg said:

I forgot to ask a stupid question. I am too old to understand all abbreviations that are used today, so please tell me what you mean by TK.

TK is short for Top Knot who is Masha's Lover. Have you seen them together?