Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My final piece of advise to people on this " Leora " forum is this........The Little One is one of the only genuine exhibitionists on RLC, the others are either professional models or brain dead skanks, with a couple of exceptions. As such she does what she does for her own pleasure as well as ours, we have not bought and paid for her, and she owes us absolutely nothing. My advice to those who don't like her is simple......don't watch her, but please don't come on this forum and disrespect her with sometimes over the top negative comments and hurtful abuse, it's tantamount to cyber bullying, remember she is a human being with feelings the same as you or I and has done nothing wrong to warrant it. Many of us in the past have critisised Paul also, but we forget that he is her choice and has been for many years, and who are we to critisise him for his lack of sexual prowess and feelings toward her, it's not our business it's theirs. Finally, please remember........Be nice to her, and she will be nice to you.....simple.

Thank you Jimbo for your input into this forum. The key portion of your statement I quote " We have not bought and paid for her, and she owes us absolutely nothing".   :shy:

• Upvote 3

I for one never really believed much in the idea of love at first sight, until I was privileged with the opportunity to lay sight upon one so beautiful, and not to mention very intelligent and truly talented in many things such as the arts and crafts, various forms of dance, and in the ways one so gorgeous furnishes the place in which she resides, which combines into her having such great taste and elegance in the ways she chooses to dress, along with possessing not only the beauty, but also a knowledge of what it is to be such a sexy woman. I now do believe in a feeling of love at first sight, and have ever since being privileged with the vision of her, and have only grown to love her more as time has past since first gracing her appearance and getting to know her in the ways I've been able to. I love you juli' !  :my:  :heart:  Always ! 

• Upvote 3

It seems to me Leora is in a "sexy" mood this morning. A different color combination of clothing, with well oiled skin. Plus a happy smile. Will just have to hang around to see what the morning brings. :shy:

HI sweet one... 

I have to say with the sun light your skin look good and you hair looks beautiful and all looking gorgeous. ... 

But your drink OMG your drink look damn good ..  how I would like to take a sip .. ?? with that drink .. you can't get more sexy then that ??

Enjoy your say sweet one?