Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 05/04/2017 at 2:33 PM, Rod001 said:

Salut tout le monde ^^

Dans le soiréeTendance salon chaude

This is vidéo de 2 mois il y a 11.02.2017, la qualité is pas le Meilleur, Ce jour j'ai une mauvaise ous il is co RLC de me Qui essaient Cassé lol 

Ceci est de 2 mois vidéo 02/11/2017, la qualité ne pas is mieux là, ce journée, j'ai une mauvaise co c'est RLC OU Qui de moi lol BRISER Essaie

cda85b1383a0d3adec8694a37a499126.png

When Leora voir le chien sur l'oreiller une mauvaise Dans Qu'elle chambre 

Voit le Leora de l'Quand de chien OREILLER, L'ONU mis Elle dans la chambre Vous Vous d'invité

Un travail simple, sur-ci Celui, le recadrage, un petit zoom et Une mise à niveau du fils when Leora gémissements 

Un simple travail, sur-ci Celui, le recadrage, un petit zoom et la mise à niveau du fils quand Leora gémit

Prendre sa plaisir :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

contenido CACHÉ

• Comme ce poste et Répondre à ce sujet voir le contenu verser CACHE.

:heart:

On 4/5/2017 at 5:33 AM, Rod001 said:

Hi everybody ^^

Hot evening in living room

This video is from 2 months ago 02-11-2017, the quality is not the best, this day i have a bad co or it's RLC who try to broke me lol 

Cette vidéo est de 2 mois 02-11-2017, la qualité n'est pas la meilleure, cette journée, j'ai une mauvaise co ou c'est RLC qui essaie de me briser lol

When Leora see the dog on the pillow she put it in guest room 

Quand Leora voit le chien sur l'oreiller, elle l'a mis dans la chambre d'invité

A simple work on this one, cropping, a little zoom and a upgrade of sound when Leora moans 

Un travail simple sur celui-ci, le recadrage, un petit zoom et la mise à niveau du son lorsque Leora gémit

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

Hidden Content

• Like this post and reply this topic to see the hidden content.

thanks

On 4/5/2017 at 8:33 AM, Rod001 said:

Hi everybody ^^

Hot evening in living room

This video is from 2 months ago 02-11-2017, the quality is not the best, this day i have a bad co or it's RLC who try to broke me lol 

Cette vidéo est de 2 mois 02-11-2017, la qualité n'est pas la meilleure, cette journée, j'ai une mauvaise co ou c'est RLC qui essaie de me briser lol

When Leora see the dog on the pillow she put it in guest room 

Quand Leora voit le chien sur l'oreiller, elle l'a mis dans la chambre d'invité

A simple work on this one, cropping, a little zoom and a upgrade of sound when Leora moans 

Un travail simple sur celui-ci, le recadrage, un petit zoom et la mise à niveau du son lorsque Leora gémit

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

Hidden Content

• Like this post and reply this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks

• Upvote 2

I've been watching Leora for a long time. I don't care if she's naked, dressed, or playing with the dog; and I love to see her when she paints because she NEEDS to do that.

I just simply am fond of the woman; as I am with Maya. They are not pretentious.

It's that simple.

• Upvote 5

have to say Paul is the lazy lover on RLC, he doesn't even try to satisfy her. I wouldn't blame her if she found some cock on the side.  After yesterday's sex fiasco and the fact that she packed up a bag and left for at least tonight she probably already has one.

• Upvote 1

¿Soy el unico que piensa que Leora tiene un amante?. 

Esas continuas llamadas siempre cuando está sola, curioso. Escondiéndose en el baño para que no oigamos la conversación.

Esta tarde antes de irse "de fiesta" toda la noche sola, estrenando tanga y sujetador negro a conjunto. Cuando normalmente se pone cualquiera al azar.

Esto me recuerda a la última estancia de Alma&Stefan en la casa. Cuando Alma ya estaba saliendo con otra persona. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Am I the only one who thinks Leora has a lover ?. 

These continuous always calls when she is alone , curious. Hiding in the bathroom so you do not hear the conversation.

This afternoon before he left "party" all night alone, debuting a black thong and bra set. When normally you set any random.

This reminds me of the last stay of Alma & Stefan at home. When Alma was already dating someone else. 

I think maybe its too easy and convenient to say she is having an affair, There are always in every life moments when you want to talk where everyone else doesn't hear, it means nothing, just that you want privacy,She has always worn classy underwear, which more often than not matches or compliments, so you can't really read anything into it. Personally, I think she has a night out with her female friend. Maybe, she is injecting a little touch of mystery into things to keep us guessing, and it seems to be working.:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

Creo que tal vez es demasiado fácil y conveniente decir que ella está teniendo una aventura, siempre hay en todos los momentos de la vida cuando se quiere hablar en todo el mundo no escucha, no significa nada, sólo que quiere privacidad, Ella siempre ha desgastado ropa interior de clase, que más a menudo que no fósforos o cumplidos, por lo que realmente no se puede leer nada en ella. En lo personal, creo que tiene una noche con su amiga. Tal vez, ella está inyectando un poco de toque de misterio en las cosas que nos mantenga adivinando, y parece estar funcionando.:biggrin:

En mi pueblo hay un dicho que dice, piensa mal y acertarás.

Lo mismo ocurría con Alma&Stefan (antigua pareja de RLC) cuando la gente del foro decía que yo era muy mal pensando, cuando yo decia que Alma se estaba viendo con otra persona fuera de la casa (que no era Stefan). Con el paso del tiempo fue ella quien me confirmó que era verdad. 

Con esto no quiero decir que sea un caso igual. Entre otras cosas porque no entiendo el idioma de Leora. Solo me guio mediante sus gestos y acciones delante de la cámara. Pero que hay cosas sospechosas que se ven a simple vista, es evidente. Como que Leora no tiene una vida sexual plena y satisfactoria con su pareja. Su pareja no la sabe satisfacer. Por eso que cada vez que se queda sola en casa lo aprovecha para masturbarse, no se atreve hacerlo delante de Paul por miedo a que la descubra. Lo mismo que no se atreve a masturbarse con Paul en casa, lo puede hacer teniendo sexo con otra persona, lejos de las cámaras, evidentemente. 

51 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I think maybe its too easy and convenient to say she is having an affair, There are always in every life moments when you want to talk where everyone else doesn't hear, it means nothing, just that you want privacy,She has always worn classy underwear, which more often than not matches or compliments, so you can't really read anything into it. Personally, I think she has a night out with her female friend. Maybe, she is injecting a little touch of mystery into things to keep us guessing, and it seems to be working.:biggrin:

I like ever else have watch Leora a lot and she never matches he bra and panty's, more so the bra gave her more cleavage than any other I've seen her wear. 

For 3 days Leora was practically begging Paul to have sex with her and she got literally nothing. She gave him a bj and came in her mouth then basically rolled over giving her nothing. Leora is obviously sexually frustrated, she has to beg him for sex and when he finally gives her his weird looking half limp pecker, its never good and she's never satisfied. I think (conjecture) after last night she had enough and decided to go out dancing with her girl and either meet her other guy or meet someone at the club who appreciates her beauty. 

37 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

En mi pueblo hay un dicho que dice, piensa mal y acertarás.

Lo mismo ocurría con Alma&Stefan (antigua pareja de RLC) cuando la gente del foro decía que yo era muy mal pensando, cuando yo decia que Alma se estaba viendo con otra persona fuera de la casa (que no era Stefan). Con el paso del tiempo fue ella quien me confirmó que era verdad. 

Con esto no quiero decir que sea un caso igual. Entre otras cosas porque no entiendo el idioma de Leora. Solo me guio mediante sus gestos y acciones delante de la cámara. Pero que hay cosas sospechosas que se ven a simple vista, es evidente. Como que Leora no tiene una vida sexual plena y satisfactoria con su pareja. Su pareja no la sabe satisfacer. Por eso que cada vez que se queda sola en casa lo aprovecha para masturbarse, no se atreve hacerlo delante de Paul por miedo a que la descubra. Lo mismo que no se atreve a masturbarse con Paul en casa, lo puede hacer teniendo sexo con otra persona, lejos de las cámaras, evidentemente. 

Agreed