Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

While I've never been a big fan of Paul's, and I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the draw, he's not entirely stupid in this day and age Find My Phone app has kept the Divorce Courts very busy, and as she's never without her phone, I'll leave you to work it out

And anything electronic is playing to Paul's strengths, perhaps some people don't give him credit for this,or it doesn't suit their argument to admit it. 

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh dear, there are some people are the board here profoundly ignorant of The Goddess & Paul. We've seen these post hundreds of times. Some are the same people who post the same baseless suppositions on every board. Maybe they think everybody's relationship is them. Well this is Paul and Leora's and it works for them just as it has most of their adult lives. Did you see Leora after the BJ? Did she look unhappy. No she didn't, not one bit.

I admit it's a bit complicated but they are both complex people and love each other very much. 

And I can total assure you, shehas worn matching underwear on innumerable occassions, well the few occasions she's actually wearing a full set of underwear LOL

She was very sexy post shower today in the GR and just be grateful to watch her. You lot (not talking about scutus etc.) really don't know her.

I saw her after the bj and in my eyes she looked completely dissatisfied.

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh dear, there are some people are the board here profoundly ignorant of The Goddess & Paul. We've seen these post hundreds of times. Some are the same people who post the same baseless suppositions on every board. Maybe they think everybody's relationship is them. Well this is Paul and Leora's and it works for them just as it has most of their adult lives. Did you see Leora after the BJ? Did she look unhappy. No she didn't, not one bit.

I admit it's a bit complicated but they are both complex people and love each other very much. 

And I can total assure you, shehas worn matching underwear on innumerable occassions, well the few occasions she's actually wearing a full set of underwear LOL

She was very sexy post shower today in the GR and just be grateful to watch her. You lot (not talking about scutus etc.) really don't know her.

I think in all fairness, that some of the people who are stating an opinion may well have been watching Leora for a long time, but have only just joined CC and bothered to write their opinion down for others to consider, As we know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is the interpretation of a persons mood,attitude or state of mind,unless of course the person making the assumption is privileged to be in possession of the actual facts. Whether she looked dissatisfied or not is purely a supposition based on the eye of the beholder.

2 minutes ago, kiwibloke said:

Could anyone please tell me how old is Leora?

I believe I read that she is 26

Veo que muchos pecan algo de ingenuos, no tienen bien asumido lo que es RLC :biggrin: 

Reallifecam no es mas que un show televisivo, un espectaculo, un entretenimiento para el espectador. Donde a muchas de las parejas (no a todas) no les une ningún tipo de lazo sentimental, mas allá de la simple amistad. Ven esto como una forma facil y rapida de ganar dinero, de como tener un trabajo extra sin salir de casa donde les pagan solo por mostrarse (en concreto 300€ para cada uno. 600€ para los dos). Lo que nosotros vemos como "su vida normal", ellos lo ven como "su trabajo".  Es decir, su vida real la tienen fuera de las cámaras, no delante de ellas. No os creais todo lo que veais. Os lo digo por experiencia :cool:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I saw her after the bj and in my eyes she looked completely dissatisfied.

... Yes those eyes that wanted to see what you wanted to see just like with Masha I remember. How's their break up going 6 months on?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

... Yes those eyes that wanted to see what you wanted to see just like with Masha I remember. How's their break up going 6 months on?

" TOUCHE " I think.

15 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I think in all fairness, that some of the people who are stating an opinion may well have been watching Leora for a long time, but have only just joined CC and bothered to write their opinion down for others to consider, As we know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is the interpretation of a persons mood,attitude or state of mind,unless of course the person making the assumption is privileged to be in possession of the actual facts. Whether she looked dissatisfied or not is purely a supposition based on the eye of the beholder.

Actually no, some of us know a great deal more about the actual facts but we aren't going to talk about it on the board. And quite frankly those who have watched as much as scutus or me are going to have a far greater insight the person than others who are determined to cause trouble. We've had so many more here before and they have upset The Goddess and we do know that a fact so if your intention is piss of RLC's leading star then you are pretty self-destructive people. This is not analysis but flame-bating. Yes I am rising to it and I know they won't listen, but I'll tell you on the Masha board a while back there was so much BS "Masha never gives Sasha a pssionate kiss like Topknot". She actually gives him more than any other girl gives any o a guy in the whole of RLC but they, the mischief makers, never ever saw one. They don't anything that doesn't fit with their narrative. Read these board from start to fish because I am sick of see baseless allegations. We should be celebrating The Goddess not trying to upset her.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually no, some of us know a great deal more about the actual facts but we aren't going to talk about it on the board. And quite frankly those who have watched as much as scutus or me are going to have a far greater insight the person than others who are determined to cause trouble. We've had so many more here before and they have upset The Goddess and we do know that a fact so if your intention is piss of RLC's leading star then you are pretty self-destructive people. This is not analysis but flame-bating. Yes I am rising to it and I know they won't listen, but I'll tell you on the Masha board a while back there was so much BS "Masha never gives Sasha a pssionate kiss like Topknot". She actually gives him more than any other girl gives any o a guy in the whole of RLC but they, the mischief makers, never ever saw one. They don't anything that doesn't fit with their narrative. Read these board from start to fish because I am sick of see baseless allegations. We should be celebrating The Goddess not trying to upset her.

With respect to yourself, It seems as though you are attacking me, I am very pro Leora, but the fact still remains that some of the people could have been watching her as long as you and Scutus, and may even know more about her than you do, but have not ventured an opinion before. People see what they see through their minds eye and interpret it as they see fit, some positive and others negative, surely both opinions carry equal weight on this forum, as long as they are within the bounds of decency, respect and common courtesies towards Leora, and do not cross the line with spiteful, cruel and unsubstantiated BS.