Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, reallifecamv said:

Ooo the pain ... the pain ... it hurts to see that beautiful ass move like wave. ..like a cat . Arrrrr

Body of goddess aphrodite???⚘

Aphrodite ....please open the gates of heaven. .. ???

For at the moment I am in hell pain until you do ????⚘?

Hi all, 

Hum Leora, for me it's the best on the RLC apartments (and it's the capital life from RLC site), she is the One, the Goddess, nothing other girls can be comparable

she have all what you want to see on a girl, except in sex (Polo is not a good lover for me, playing the rubik's cube when Leora shake is ass, (me i can't do that if she like to play like that for me lol ).

Actually she is in the Guest room and shake is ASS for a moment and that make crazy lol

HaveIgonemade.gif

• Upvote 2

if you have not re-niew your Premium access on RLC, he have change the interface of the site last night, when the playback stop the page invit you to take the Premium or return to playback and the playback is more longer ^^

Yesterday you had a lovely mix of calm, which alternated between your incredible skills to create and sew a doll, but you also gave time to yourself to have some time to enjoy a nice pleasurable orgasm, and you invited us then a very sweet and sensual nudity, with much of your lovely smile, which really shows your charisma and how incredibly beautiful you are. Yes, even today, I see how you enjoy yourself, letting all the wonderful things you are created in, an outlet to spread pleasant heat in the nice home, you with your confidence wander around and exudes warm vibes of delectable delight to all who still give you all the respect for all you do for us out here. Enjoy all the good that this Friday will give you Leora. ?????

• Upvote 1