Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

14 minutes ago, Oxa said:

Looks like she can't bate without a finger in her butt now... That was a geat show ! Thanks Leora :D

That was again a long wait, but worth it. It is so exciting to watch how she slowly moves her fingers close to her pussy but does not touch it right away, then with the little finger a light rub, then with tthe middle finger. Sometimes she has still quit at that stage, but when we see the first expressions of pleasure on her face, we know that there is no return.

It is true that she now always puts her finger in the asshole and seems to enjoy it. But as an "experienced amateur advisor", I would suggest that, instead of the asshole, she tries to find her G-spot with her big finger and rub her clit with the other hand. I do not think she has ever done that, and Paul has not even heard of the G-spot. I can guarantee good resuls.

im still  want to see   a tird sexy and opend mind person in that apartment  i think can be real interesting  some one  like vanessa  o masha  or a good looking guy  ,  a guest  for a couple weeks  ,i think leora  the best and sexy girl on rlc needs  more sex  and that can be the solution  heheh      and  yes  she is perfect                                          

me encantaria  ver a un invitado  en ese apartamento  que se quede  un par de semanas   ,podria deveras ser muy interesante  una mujer que se ve  que le falta sexo  y que es muy hermosa y caliente como leora  con un invitado ahi  wowww  , quiza alguien  como vanessa  o un hombre que sea  guapo y caballero  y quiza  podria  ser algo  muy  interesante que ver 

22 minutes ago, chat said:

Я люблю красивые Leora действительно трахает ее довольно маленькую попку с большим пенисом

bating in a bikini that's wouid be different