Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora, just out of the shower, sitting on the couch in the LR, texting on her phone. her left hand occasionally finding a friendly home. But it is way to early to make any positive predictions.  :blush:

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Leora, just out of the shower, sitting on the couch in the LR, texting on her phone. her left hand occasionally finding a friendly home. But it is way to early to make any positive predictions.  :blush:

Once again, canine interruptus.

I, will not blame Eva entirely. It seems Leora was following some kind of street violence, or uprising on her laptop. Then correlating with her cell phone information. Time will tell. She has the ability to change moods on a moments notice.

But I would not hold my breath while waiting either !!

• Upvote 1

Leora I know you need a good over the knee spanking for that morning session,  It was so awesome and naughty but your toy would of made you explode harder you held yourself back and only exploded a little bit let go completely be more vocal scream if you want to scream sigh if you to sigh enjoy it fully squirt if you want to squirt. I'll be watching. Spank your own butt if you want to spank it. Be your real self let gooooooooooooo.