Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

50 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Today her foreplay was not that long but the bating took now a little under half an hour of continuous rubbing. I hope her wrists are strong enough so that she can avoid getting "bating wrist inflammation", which could be comparable to tenosynovitis that some people get from using the computer mouse for too long and in a wrong position. It is important to keep Leora in good health!

No need for concern. The Goddess is immune to such diseases because she is immortal. She has been doing this for years with no ill effects ::):heart:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Today her foreplay was not that long but the bating took now a little under half an hour of continuous rubbing. I hope her wrists are strong enough so that she can avoid getting "bating wrist inflammation", which could be comparable to tenosynovitis that some people get from using the computer mouse for too long and in a wrong position. It is important to keep Leora in good health!

I don't know about her wrists but my one fucking hurts...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I don't know about her wrists but my one fucking hurts...:biggrin:

I just knew you had a sense of humour, by the team you support. LOL ::) ( joking! )

Anybody remember which "football" team Leora followed at the old apartment?

I'm a Yankee squirrel, so I kinda sorta paid no attention. We watch baseball when we want to relax. And golf when we want to sleep.

:smile:

(Just trolling my Brit friends. I'll ban myself tomorrow. I promise.)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm a Yankee squirrel, so I kinda sorta paid no attention. We watch baseball when we want to relax. And golf when we want to sleep.

I watched her a couple of times " relaxing " whilst watching Christiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid, also Barcelona. I will check my archives and update later...

i saw that you were good today washing everything  i wish you a very good night leora so i`ii try to get up early tomorrow so i can see you fom tomrrow morning good night leora  :sleepy:

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Real Madrid 

• Upvote 1

It appears RLC is delinquent paying Leora and Paul's utility bill. I, have been unable to get any of their cameras to open for approximately the last twenty minutes. The rest of the apartments are responding normally.

Yes, I have reported this to the RLC support team.

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Real Madrid 

Yes, I think I remember that. But I would have thought she'd be a FCB fan because of her RLC connections. Possibly one of the Real Madrid players had a fluffy tail perhaps?

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, I think I remember that. But I would have thought she'd be a FCB fan because of her RLC connections. Possibly one of the Real Madrid players had a fluffy tail perhaps?

On the subject of football and Leora. There was a classic situation one Sunday afternoon/evening of her watching a game in the old apartment, where she was wearing her pink see-through housecoat and a set of green underwear,and for 80 minutes she teased and denied herself ...and us, even getting up from the couch to get a drink of water and cool down. It was one of the most erotic things I have seen her do. I know our old friend and contributor to CC Prodog would concur with me regarding this. Never seen the underwear since, strangely enough.

• Upvote 2