Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well that reaction appears to have been somewhat along the lines of a slap in the face. So much for the compliments. Though I guess that I should not be surprised considering the decline of activities of interest from what at some times in the past were around 3 to 4 weeks of most months, to what nowadays appears to be no more that 1 to 2 weeks out of most months. Sure does seem to be falling in line with most other residences of RLC in being mostly uninteresting to near boring anymore.

To a certain extent I understand and agree with what you are implying Nicholas, Yes she does have an extensive and quite exquisite underwear selection to choose from, and it puzzles me that most of the really " high class " or " expensive " items are usually saved to be hidden under jeans or skirt for when she goes out. Although she looks tremendous in whatever she does or doesn't wear it would be nice to see her in  some of the better ones now and again. But I think also that the more people try to tell her what to do, the more she resists.

• Upvote 1

I forgot again that in the Pictures thread I cannot comment on a comment that is already there. In the picture,  Leora and Paul play chess in the GR, Leora having only a towel around her, Rebliz wrote his comment: Stripe chess ???????? As there are no stripes on the chess board, only black and white squares, I suppose Rebliz actually meant strip chess, like strip poker. I don´t think she needs to strip in a game, she does that all the time without playing (or perhaps Paul needs to win her in chess, before she decides to strip for Paul?)

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What we are witnessing today is The Little One at her mischievous best....will she or won't she....only she knows and she has all us puppets dangling, 

And the answer is yes

TheDude212, thanks for the video. I had to leave after the first tease, but I trusted that if she continues (like I suspected), some one will catch that on video.

Earlier, when she put clothes on (a heavy bra, undies, skirt), i thought she will leave soon, but then she sat on the couch, started playing with her computer, and finally with herself. We have learned more of her habits now - a short skirt does not yet mean that she would refrain from bating, jeans would be much more on the way.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Sheesh!  She bated just 3 hours earlier.  I guess it's her lucky day - a two-fer.

She has very often been active towards Paul quite soon after her bating. I would think such a strong orgasm would make her too relaxed for having sex on the same day, but somehow she seems to become horny from bating, or she somehow regrets that she has enjoyed on her own and wants to reward Paul.