Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, HermanS said:

Maybe Paul will get lucky for us again today

I don't imagine he will be, he has already used up a complete months worth of energy in the last few days, he will need time to recover, she will probably give us a mighty session tomorrow....unless she reads this, and then she wont, through being bloody minded.

3 hours ago, kase said:

:heart:leora is the best lady in rlc  B1 and B2 are just fake ladies :cry:

Ms. Goddess, has a lot of work ahead of her Kase, just to keep up with her appearance, and I am sorry to say it's starting to show. I know no one here is foolish enough to post such a claim and she is one of the few top dogs here. Just stop eating after 8 and bust your ASS, five times a week, not just once every other month. Take your best friend for walks and I do not mean Paul. One of the best exercises is bend and thrust. Yes, I still enjoy watching her and she still is a favorite, I'm just not sure if she knows her purpose in life other than the cams. Time will tell. She sure looks good in Red. Hello to everyone, long time no sees, then again my fiancee keeps me in check:shy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Ms. Goddess, has a lot of work ahead of her Kase, just to keep up with her appearance, and I am sorry to say it's starting to show. I know no one here is foolish enough to post such a claim and she is one of the few top dogs here. Just stop eating after 8 and bust your ASS, five times a week, not just once every other month. Take your best friend for walks and I do not mean Paul. One of the best exercises is bend and thrust. Yes, I still enjoy watching her and she still is a favorite, I'm just not sure if she knows her purpose in life other than the cams. Time will tell. She sure looks good in Red. Hello to everyone, long time no sees, then again my fiancee keeps me in check:shy:

The Goddess does have purpose:

1. Her work with animals that you don't see outside the apartment

2. Her self-education. She is always keen to learn and express herself.

3. Yes her exhibitionism which not only satisfies her but satisfies her huge band of admirers. RLC is partly a job (although she would dispute that but if the girls weren't entertainers in some form nobody would be paying them and the rent at least is being paid) but a job she really enjoys. If you are going to be critical of Leora you have to more critical of almost everyone else apart from Maya.

N.B. The discussion about Eva and "walkies" has been had before. Eva is an indoor dog. She does not crave to be outside and gets exercise in the house. If The Goddess thought she needed more time outside she would give it to her.

Finally The Goddess does get plenty of exercise herself. Yes her diet isn't the most healthy but there is no question she is a real woman ... real Goddess.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

3. Yes her exhibitionism which not only satisfies her but satisfies her huge band of admirers. RLC is partly a job (although she would dispute that but if the girls weren't entertainers in some form nobody would be paying them and the rent at least is being paid) but a job she really enjoys. If you are going to be critical of Leora you have to more critical of almost everyone else apart from Maya.

N.B. The discussion about Eva and "walkies" has been had before. Eva is an indoor dog. She does not crave to be outside and gets exercise in the house. If The Goddess thought she needed more time outside she would give it to her.

Finally The Goddess does get plenty of exercise herself. Yes her diet isn't the most healthy but there is no question she is a real woman ... real Goddess.

I think she certainly has purpose, As you mentioned, her work for abandoned dogs is creditable and shows her caring nature,

She is extremely intelligent with a thirst for knowledge,

Eva apparently is nervous of going outside.

I think she could and possibly should exercise more, she does it now and again and gets bored easily, but she is always hyper active in other ways which is good physically for her. It would though help her to get into some exercise regime, if only because as we all know that she will not keep that gorgeous body in trim without it, mother nature can be cruel.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry BB, I am NOT GOD, to witness such events, the fact is she does NOT exercise!!! Like I said once a month. I am not in the habit of hurting anyone's feelings, but, do not question my opinion, sir rocket scientist! Who I respect here among others post. I know is painful to read my post, but this is a forum for discussion and it's the reality of life and not only mine. Please get used to it. Plus, I never heard of an inside Dog, must be new. I only see Laziness, when a Dog is trapped and staring at four walls. I know Ms. Goddess is not a mean person, it's cruel to me, sorry. As for self - education, start reading up on LOVE, SEX, PASSION since it's the only thing we truly see and know, it just might help them in their sexual relationship, in my opinion. Other than that, I will continue to peek in to watch her advancements in her sexualities. After all, that is what you're paying for. Have to go, my dogs are waiting for their walk. :shy:

22 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Sorry BB, I am NOT GOD, to witness such events, the fact is she does NOT exercise!!! Like I said once a month. I am not in the habit of hurting anyone's feelings, but, do not question my opinion, sir rocket scientist! Who I respect here among others post. I know is painful to read my post, but this is a forum for discussion and it's the reality of life and not only mine. Please get used to it. Plus, I never heard of an inside Dog, must be new. I only see Laziness, when a Dog is a trap and staring at four walls. I know Ms. Goddess is not a mean person, it's crude to me, sorry. As for self - education, start reading up on LOVE, SEX, PASSION since it's the only thing we truly see and know, it just might help them in their sexual relationship, in my opinion. Other than that, I will continue to peek in to watch her advancements in her sexually, after all, that is what you're paying for. Have to go, my dogs are waiting for their walk. :shy:

Whilst I can agree with some of your assumptions, I can also concur with some of BB's.   I think it fair to point out, that the truth of the matter is the dog IS scared of the outside, I know this from a creditable source, " Leora " cannot be considered lazy in any shape or form....what I wonder is the cruelest, to keep the dog indoors without exercise, or to take an animal and place it in an environment that frightens it? difficult dilemma. 

I have not always agreed with " Leora " on some aspects of life, but I know she would not harm that dog in any way, and she has probably carried out an assessment, and decided it is less cruel to keep it indoors.

Like you say Rockhard...just an opinion, 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1