Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think she is safe. 99% of the time when someone knocks on their door it's Take Out Food being Delivered.   :biggrin:

If she wore that she would probably get the take out for free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If she wore that she would probably get the take out for free.

Take out, like in eating food at night? (NOT GOOD) But, it is the weekend and I take it they all been compensated. I would like to hire Paul for my Funeral parlor, he would be perfect among the dead fish. Just kidding, I like the guy and he has the Girl...... :shy:

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

A good friend of mine happened to mention tonight something that has no doubt entered other peoples thoughts ( when you can tear yourselves away from her ass ) recently.

They have over the last year become more affluent and they enjoy spending money ( and why shouldn't they ), So why with the hot weather and the heat in the apartment, haven't they spent a few rubles on a fan or two to make themselves more comfortable, instead of " fanning " themselves with sheets of paper or their hands.

Then at least she will have the fan to cool her down in the summer, and the new mink coat to keep her warm in the harsh winter months.....I would enjoy seeing her in the mink and some white underwear underneath.....nothing else....excuse me I digress. 

Well done Paul and The Little One.....Nice to see you take notice sometimes.....just thinking of your welfare, You can PM me and thank me if you want to. Lol. Enjoy the fan.::):biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Normally it take only a few minutes to put a fan together as they made that way. Pauls is doing his best.

Another fucking obstacle to block the view of camera number two I suppose.