Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I understand the meaning of what is being conveyed here because it is none other than obvious that she is certainly a fantastic vision to observe, but she is also much, much more so than just an enjoyable vision to view. For even though she is without any doubt a vision of beauty to behold, she is also truly attractive in being such a unique, highly intelligent, and certainly talented woman which are all very good traits for any woman to have, and are all also a big part of the alluring attractiveness that the gorgeous woman possesses.

Well said, couldn't agree more.

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I understand the meaning of what is being conveyed here because it is none other than obvious that she is certainly a fantastic vision to observe, but she is also much, much more so than just an enjoyable vision to view. For even though she is without any doubt a vision of beauty to behold, she is also truly attractive in being such a unique, highly intelligent, and certainly talented woman which are all very good traits for any woman to have, and are all also a big part of the alluring attractiveness that the gorgeous woman possesses.

LMAO, IN A GOOD WAY. You, Hilleman, Scutus, Jimbo, Watcher, Kase. and now Spying. Help, I’ve Fallen In Love With Ms. Goddess, hypnotized by her features that are presented to us the viewers, every day, and yet, none of you deviate from your point of views, always focus, with no care in the world who are reading it. 

If I was in a battle or fight, I would be honored to have people like yourselves watching my back, the same way you all watch her's. I sincerely mean that. Classic lines from classic people, IMO. 

Personally, I feel all the women here on RLC, have the same or better attributes than Ms. Goddess, not to take away any feelings you have toward Juli" She is an exceptional young lady, who at times, I enjoy " I'll be watching you, go for it, little one, get naughty to name a few... Original thinkers! 

You’re such a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. If the world knew you, then we’d all forget how to hate. Thank you for sharing part of your life with us all. I can see, you bring happiness to these men and women hearts. Never change who you really are inside....:smile:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

LMAO, IN A GOOD WAY. You, Hilleman, Scutus, Jimbo, Watcher, Kase. and now Spying. Help, I’ve Fallen In Love With A Cam Girl, hypnotized by her features that are presented to us the viewers, every day, and yet, none of you deviate from your point of views, always focus, with no care in the world who are reading it. 

If I was in a battle or fight, I would be honored to have people like yourselves watching my back, the same way you all watch her's. I sincerely mean that. Classic lines from classic people, IMO. 

Personally, I feel all the women here on RLC, have the same or better attributes than Ms. Goddess, not to take away any feelings you have toward Juli" She is an exceptional young lady, who at times, I enjoy " I'll be watching you, go for it, little one, get naughty to name a few... Original thinkers! 

You’re such a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. If the world knew you, then we’d all forget how to hate. Thank you for sharing part of your life with us all. I can see, you bring happiness to these men and women hearts. Never change who you really are inside....:smile:

Hey, what can we can we say Rock, for she is mesmerizing as well as enchanting, but merely by her features or attractive appearance no, but also by her charms and talents. So that much is evident that we all must agree on. But I must say that I do not agree with that of referring to her as a cam girl, which she is not, or that all or any other women of the RLC project have even the same or even as close to, much less better than, as good of attributes as the sweet, well meaning, and lovely juli'. This is merely my opinion and I am sure it is the same for many others as well. For what a boring and dull place the world would be without the differences of thoughts and opinions. As far as having your back in in any hostile situation or act of aggression by any other who may be on the wrong side of affairs, I would be honored and not hesitant to engage on the side of right versus wrong my friend. In addition and in reference to the last portion of your dialogue, I certainly do agree with 100% and I am also sure many others do as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

LMAO, IN A GOOD WAY. You, Hilleman, Scutus, Jimbo, Watcher, Kase. and now Spying. Help, I’ve Fallen In Love With A Cam Girl, hypnotized by her features that are presented to us the viewers, every day, and yet, none of you deviate from your point of views, always focus, with no care in the world who are reading it. 

I sometimes have to smile at your very descriptive way of writing,  If you look back at some of the posts of the past you will see that there are indeed some people who are verging on sycophantic in their obsession toward  Juli , but there are some who do freely criticize her when it is felt to be necessary, Myself, Nicholas, Pepe and others to name just three have. She is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but then again, who is, but she brings much pleasure to many people in varying degrees, and is IMO more than just a pair of tits and a nice ass.she can be sensitive, compassionate, humorous, passionate, creative, sad and infuriating all in the same day, but the whole package in general is delightful. She is not in my opinion a cam girl in the true sense of the meaning, but different people have different views on what a cam girl is. As to comparing her with the other girls in the other apartments, I think there is a huge difference, some of whom have been in the past " cam girls," and then there are others who are " plastic " show ponies, with no soul and no interest, other than making a quick buck and moving on. Juli on the other hand has been here for over four years now and has evolved into a very special woman, who as I have said has the ability to bring great pleasure to people or infuriate them, depending on her mood, as well as leading as near to normal life as is possible away from the camera's. The only other girl in the project who tries to do likewise is Maya. 

So in conclusion, I think she is incomparable with the other tenants, she does have more depth than most of the others, and she has the ability to make people happy......most of the time.  A commendable attribute I would say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have a feeling that was just a warm up, she could go again if she is in a mischievous mood.....which I hope she is.

I am now looking at what I consider to be the eighth wonder of the world.....Leora's ass.......magnificent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have a feeling that was just a warm up, she could go again if she is in a mischievous mood.....which I hope she is.

If she does she needs to give Pepe a few minutes to recover :) 

• Like 1