Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Yesterday morning it was truly enjoyable once again for a change to observe the lovely Leora in good moods and spirits like she was while she was watching and listening to some music videos again on her pc which even encouraged her to engage in some dancing once again, which is one of her great and gifted talents that she none other than obviously enjoys. To see her smiling and laughing and undoubtedly, noticeably happy again was really a great experience to observe again also. She is certainly an amazingly wonderful, gifted, and beautiful woman.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

good morning my love!

i hope now you go all naked, wear sexy high heels and play x me with sexy dildo anal..

pls

you are very sexy with heels and naked

Just a word of wisdom. If you continue to make outright requests of such nature, chances are likely that they may never happen or occur, or perhaps at least while you may be available to have any chance to observe such occurrences. Just a thought to consider.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Just a word of wisdom. If you continue to make outright requests of such nature, chances are likely that they may never happen or occur, or perhaps at least while you may be available to have any chance to observe such occurrences. Just a thought to consider.

That's the only thing he knows how to say.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Solo una parola di saggezza. Se si continua a fare richieste a titolo definitivo di tale natura, è probabile probabile che essi non possono mai accadere o verificarsi, o forse, almeno mentre si può essere a disposizione per avere qualche possibilità di osservare tali eventi. Solo un pensiero da considerare.

ok ty

but i hope look she all naked with high sexy heels

she has but dont wear

i am sorry why she is very female sexy with heels and naked

• Like 1

The appearance of looks and profound beauty that radiates from the gorgeous and sexy juli' brings to mind of that of another beautiful woman of the world who is also very talented as well as an actress  who is from England named Kate Beckinsale. Along with both being very beautiful and attractively sexy women, they both favor and resemble each other quite a bit in appearance. I love and adore beautiful and sexy women, and especially the lovely juli'.  :shy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

ok ty

but i hope look she all naked with high sexy heels

she has but dont wear

i am sorry why she is very female sexy with heels and naked

A friendly piece of advice. If you tell her to do something she will totally ignore you, she does exactly what she wants to do.....Who knows, one day she may decide to wear high heels, like last week she gave us a treat with a skirt on...but she will not be told, In fact if you persist she may even stop everything for a while.....just sit back and enjoy what she gives us, and be grateful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A friendly piece of advice. If you tell her to do something she will totally ignore you, she does exactly what she wants to do.....Who knows, one day she may decide to wear high heels, like last week she gave us a treat with a skirt on...but she will not be told, In fact if you persist she may even stop everything for a while.....just sit back and enjoy what she gives us, and be grateful. 

You just waisting your time on this one. I tried for months to get him to chill out and then finally blocked him. 

• Like 1