Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange how people change, times were not too long ago,  that it wasn't unusual for her to play at least 5-6 times each week, and sometimes twice a day when the mood took her. Perhaps she needs better stimulation than what she has at the moment.

I know and agree and perhaps, or there's always "Old Man Time" that is constantly putting age on us all unfortunately, and unfortunately always is a constant in changes on everything. Sure do miss those times a lot too.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange how people change, times were not too long ago,  that it wasn't unusual for her to play at least 5-6 times each week, and sometimes twice a day when the mood took her. Perhaps she needs better stimulation than what she has at the moment.

This Aussie is available to help Leora get horny xxx

36 minutes ago, timber said:

The DMCA is just a U.S. law, it's not an organization. RLC doesn't need to petition them for anything. They just send take down notices to the imagehosts. Any host that is based in a country whose laws mandate a notice and take down regime similar to the DMCA will follow those procedures and remove a potentially copyright-infringing image. If they don't, they run the risk of being held liable for infringing images uploaded by their users.

I confess to not being an expert on these matters, and while some of what you
said sounds perfectly legitimate, I'm fairly certain that not all of this is completely
correct, and I defer to the resident expert on the matter.

For example, if you read my post previous to this one, you'll see that I said:

"The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US copyright law."

So, I agree, it's not an organization. However, according to StnCld, our resident
expert, each time RLC wishes to have content removed, they must make a
request of the DMCA, and I presume that means whomever enforces that law,
and they, in turn, issue the takedown notice to the host and not RLC directly.

I'm also fairly certain, according to StnCld, that each time RLC makes a request
like that, it costs them $199.

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I confess to not being an expert on these matters, and while some of what you
said sounds perfectly legitimate, I'm fairly certain that not all of this is completely
correct, and I defer to the resident expert on the matter.

For example, if you read my post previous to this one, you'll see that I said:

"The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US copyright law."

So, I agree, it's not an organization. However, according to StnCld, our resident
expert, each time RLC wishes to have content removed, they must make a
request of the DMCA, and I presume that means whomever enforces that law,
and they, in turn, issue the takedown notice to the host and not RLC directly.

I'm also fairly certain, according to StnCld, that each time RLC makes a request
like that, it costs them $199.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

IMO Nicholas, I hope I am wrong, but I don't think she will play today....time will tell :sad:

I have never been more delighted to be wrong...lol 🙄👍🤗💥