Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

So it was, and I was informed by someone who understands the language well that it was about some subjects that it really should not have been. Never will be convinced of a legitimate reason on why she continues to deal with it and put up with it so long though. For though loving and caring for someone is one thing, and right from wrong is another, they are certainly subjects that are deeply intertwined when it comes to any relationship. As for the door trim, it has been off before because it first came off quite some time ago. He just won't aquire enough trim nails to re-attach it properly. About par for the course though, considering no more else than he does, (which amounts to nothing), somewhere where he resides and lives also.

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So it was, and I was informed by someone who understands the language that it was about something that it really should not have been. Never will be convinced of a legitimate reason on why she continues to deal with it and put up with it so long though. For though loving and caring for someone is one thing, and right from wrong is another, they are certainly subjects that are deeply intertwined when it comes to any relationship. As for the door trim, it has been off before because it first came off quite some time ago. He just won't aquire enough trim nails to re-attach it properly. About par for the course though, considering no more else than he does, (which amounts to nothing), somewhere where he resides and lives also.

She must see something in the guy.  Most Girls would have tossed Paul Under the Bus Many Moons Ago.  

UnderTheBusd0ff1.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She must see something in the guy.  Most Girls would have tossed Paul Under the Bus Many Moons Ago.  

UnderTheBusd0ff1.gif

LOL. I agree. With all she has going for her, I'm surprised she hasn't informed him to take a permanent hike quite some time ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

he has big dick

If you seriously believe or think that, than obviously you are someone who certainly knows no better. Get real, act mature, knock-off the disingenuous jargon, or refrain from engaging in such as much in this thread of this forum. To add, this is not just in reference to the post of which I am referring to here, but also to all the other many references of posts mentioning the same subjects of someone obviously fantasizing of the woman who is usually referred to in this thread, of wearing high heels while naked with a dildo, over and over and time and time again. There are many other references or issues of subject matter which could be mentioned concerning the woman of reference of this thread that most others would likely be more interested in seeing and reading here in this thread rather than just the same matters of such over and over.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If you seriously believe or think that, than obviously you are someone who certainly knows no better. Get real, act mature, knock-off the disingenuous jargon, or refrain from engaging in such as much in this thread of this forum. To add, this is not just in reference to the post of which I am referring to here, but also to all the other many references of posts mentioning the same subjects of someone obviously fantasizing of the woman who is usually referred to in this thread, of wearing high heels while naked with a dildo, over and over and time and time again. There are many other references or issues of subject matter which could be mentioned concerning the woman of reference of this thread that most others would likely be more interested in seeing and reading here in this thread rather than just the same matters of such over and over.

Absolutely correct Nicholas, the guy obviously has some issues, that he would be better getting attended to by a qualified professional in some type of institution or similar facility, but I personally am going to take the advise of Pepe, and with immediate effect ignore him totally. 

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well said and about time someone said something

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well said and about time someone said something

He has been told numerous times by numerous people, but it doesn't register with him, so it is best to follow Leora's lead and totally ignore him......he has as much chance of her doing what he wants, as there is of me becoming Pope....And I'm Jewish.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He has been told numerous times by numerous people, but it doesn't register with him, so it is best to follow Leora's lead and totally ignore him......he has as much chance of her doing what he wants, as there is of me becoming Pope....And I'm Jewish.

I really hope that Leora likes my posts to her.