Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe not yours too

Absolutely, I wasn't discriminating, I meant everyone's. It certainly wasn't a dig at you personally, You asked an opinion, and I gave it.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely, I wasn't discriminating, I meant everyone's. It certainly wasn't a dig at you personally, You asked an opinion, and I gave it.

Hope it's ok to disagree

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't believe that she is too nice a person not too

Nice person yes, but whether she takes any notice anymore about what we think is debatable. she used to, but she got hurt a couple of times by trolls and I think it made her change her outlook.Just my opinion, others may think differently.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hope it's ok to disagree

Everyone has different opinions, that's what makes the world go round, My opinion is no more valid than your's. I cannot prove mine, and likewise neither can you....all's good.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Gli è stato detto più volte da numerose persone, ma non registrare con lui, quindi è meglio seguire l'esempio di Leora e totalmente ignorare lui ...... lui ha le stesse probabilità di lei che fa quello che vuole, come c'è di me di diventare Papa .... E io sono ebreo.

You probably are not used to managing the opinions of others.
I hope I'll drop you balls when you see Leora naked with just the heels !!!!
Remember that we are his sponsors.
Without us RLC is nothing ..

P.S. I think it's better to become a chief rabbi than a pope, since you're a Jew

Even though I think religion should be out of these discussions

• Like 1

And only to clarify.
I love Leora very much and I would love to see her as I wish.
I'm sorry to be engaged with a larva of man and appreciate his effort for our show.
Unlike so many of you I have the courage to write as I would like to see my wife, without losing respect.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2017 at 0:39 PM, Mikelima1970 said:

And only to clarify.
I love Leora very much and I would love to see her as I wish.
I'm sorry to be engaged with a larva of man and appreciate his effort for our show.
Unlike so many of you I have the courage to write as I would like to see my wife, without losing respect.

A genuine mutual-respect attitude, having your true Self-guiding your personality, clarity on your feelings, needs; and mutual rights. Most here, respect everyone's post. We comprehend and understand how you feel, is OK, you just tend to repeat yourself, it sounds like a broken record, not to you obviously. I too love women in high heels Mikelima, (is the dildo part that keeps reappearing) I know it's hard not to speak out about Ms. Goddess without excitement. This thread is all about Ms. Goddess and sometimes I find myself defending my post, I guess different cultures and opinions have a different way of seeing things, I respect that...  She is a sight etch in our minds. "Larva of man, " original.... :smile:

• Like 1

In consideration of having had not much in the way of opportunities of observing or sharing much of the attractive and lovely woman's daily life as much recently, but enough so it seems to be made realize that not much has occurred in the way of much interest, that is other than some short periods of observing her good looks an attractiveness, I have had thoughts of curiosity as to what, if anything, the beautiful maiden may choose to be persuaded to share of her daily life today. Along with her good looks and attractiveness, will she perhaps be obliged to share any of her intellectual side, or will it be possibly any of her certainly talented side, or will she be so gracious and willing to share any of her more sensual and passionate side, or will it be any combination of, or any of the terrific traits and attributes she possesses ? Besides being beautifully attractive and sexy, she possesses a great amount of sensuality and passion. She deserves all the satisfaction and enjoyment of great experiences and other good things in life and should not be restrained or held back in any way of achieving them, though at times there appear to be reasons that she is. To add, though perhaps likely not recognized by a possible number of observers, some of the reasons may be recognized by some of her admirers.

• Like 2