Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wow is Leora talents have no end and awesome cook too.

She is certainly a well rounded and gifted woman who is obviously attractive, and so naturally sexy, and even more so at times when she chooses to be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wow is Leora talents have no end and awesome cook too.

Mores the pity she doesn't cook as often as she used to, but the more affluent she has become the less cooking she seems to do, They have carry-outs and go out some evenings each week, and she doesn't eat the right food anyway, sometimes she gets up and throws half a dozen biscuits down her throat, or bars of chocolate, then she looks in the mirror at her ass and does a couple of minutes exercise to try and keep mother nature at bay. She will only maintain that great body of hers if she pays it the respect it deserves, but unfortunately she is a two minute wonder when it comes to self discipline, and sadly she does not have a partner who will keep an eye on her body, and warn her when he sees the signs of possible deterioration. A good body later on in life isn't an entitlement, the foundations have to be laid when you're younger. Just an opinion.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Mores the pity she doesn't cook as often as she used to, but the more affluent she has become the less cooking she seems to do, They have carry-outs and go out some evenings each week, and she doesn't eat the right food anyway, sometimes she gets up and throws half a dozen biscuits down her throat, or bars of chocolate, then she looks in the mirror at her ass and does a couple of minutes exercise to try and keep mother nature at bay. She will only maintain that great body of hers if she pays it the respect it deserves, but unfortunately she is a two minute wonder when it comes to self discipline, and sadly she does not have a partner who will keep an eye on her body, and warn her when he sees the signs of possible deterioration. A good body later on in life isn't an entitlement, the foundations have to be laid when you're younger. Just an opinion.

Of course if she requires a volunteer to officially monitor her body and keep her informed of any subtle changes, she only has to PM me. A thankless task, but I don't mind the hardship. Lol

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course if she requires a volunteer to officially monitor her body and keep her informed of any subtle changes, she only has to PM me. A thankless task, but I don't mind the hardship. Lol

Sorry mate that job is mine!!!

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I remember a long time ago Leora used to exercise and stretch in the old appartment. I do miss watching Leora excerise and do her stretches.

She does them here too, when the fancy takes her. Sadly she doesn't do anything for long before boredom sets it. She should for her own benefit start up a disciplined exercise routine, I know that she got membership to a gym around Christmas time, and bought all the latest trainers etc to do it with, but again it lasted a couple of weeks before she grew tired of it, or thought the ladies fashion shops were far more interesting, I have always though she had a "Grasshopper " mind, always jumping from one thing to another.

• Like 1

Well, nearly another day has almost passed by, where perhaps some have been treated to and found enjoyment in observing someone prepare a meal for a good portion of, or in some craft and hobby activities of creating a doll for most of the remainder of the day. Although it is always an enjoyable pleasure to view the attractiveness and good looks that she possesses, and though perhaps the lovely woman of reference here undoubtedly received some sort of fulfilling enjoyment in those activities, it is likely that many who checked-in on the residence were not so interested in such occurrences and perhaps wasted not much time before checking-out and moving on in search of other subject matter of more interest.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, nearly another day has almost passed by, where perhaps some have been treated to and found enjoyment in observing someone prepare a meal for a good portion of, or in some craft and hobby activities of creating a doll for most of the remainder of the day. Although it is always an enjoyable pleasure to view the attractiveness and good looks that she possesses, and though perhaps the lovely woman of reference here undoubtedly received some sort of fulfilling enjoyment in those activities, it is likely that many who checked-in on the residence were not so interested in such occurrences and perhaps wasted not much time before checking-out and moving on in search of other subject matter of more interest.

I agree. That is at least likely. Well spotted

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I never thought the day would come when I would admit that my interest in her is waning, don't misunderstand me,  I still like the girl as a person very much, although like us all she is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, I find the excitement has diminished along with what I believe is the changed dynamics of this apartment. She does not seem so interested anymore and it shows in certain things she does or doesn't do. Perhaps she's not " hungry " anymore and is just going through the motions. and she would possibly be unaware of it perhaps.....or would she. Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1