Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Do I detect mutterings of discontentment within the ranks? Much of what you all say is true to an extent, Yes, she does now spend more time out of the apartments than she used to, and as I said a few weeks ago when I was severely castigated by some members, the dynamics of the apartment have changed, just as Leora herself has changed, as we all change during our lives, she is not so free with her favours, and tends to be predictable to a certain extent sometimes, but then she has tried to evolve somewhat, but we pay the price, as we get a higher quality girl but loose quantity 

I am not so sure as I have said before that she really cares anymore, she certainly is not interested in what we think or say, she has I believe become a harder woman, but that's probably a defense mechanism, she has put a force field around herself this last few months and it has become impregnable. She is now it seems very remote from us, which is sad, as contrary to what she may think we both need one and other.....like I said before, " Every exhibitionist needs a voyeur " and that's a fact.

I still believe she is the Jewel in the crown of RLC though, and IMHO, no other girl of what I have briefly seen on RLC comes close to her all round package. She should though not loose touch with her roots.

Totally agree mate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Totally agree mate

Whereas in the past she seemed approachable in a sense, she now comes across as rather remote, and perhaps unfeeling, although I might be reading the signals wrong. I hope I am.::)

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Whereas in the past she seemed approachable in a sense, she now comes across as rather remote, and perhaps unfeeling, although I might be reading the signals wrong. I hope I am.::)

How would you react to everyone watching you 24/7.

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Do I detect mutterings of discontentment within the ranks? Much of what you all say is true to an extent, Yes, she does now spend more time out of the apartments than she used to, and as I said a few weeks ago when I was severely castigated by some members, the dynamics of the apartment have changed, just as Leora herself has changed, as we all change during our lives, she is not so free with her favours, and tends to be predictable to a certain extent sometimes, but then she has tried to evolve somewhat, but we pay the price, as we get a higher quality girl but loose quantity 

I am not so sure as I have said before that she really cares anymore, she certainly is not interested in what we think or say, she has I believe become a harder woman, but that's probably a defense mechanism, she has put a force field around herself this last few months and it has become impregnable. She is now it seems very remote from us, which is sad, as contrary to what she may think we both need one and other.....like I said before, " Every exhibitionist needs a voyeur " and that's a fact.

I still believe she is the Jewel in the crown of RLC though, and IMHO, no other girl of what I have briefly seen on RLC comes close to her all round package. She should though not loose touch with her roots.

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Totally agree mate

As do I also jimbo my friend. But there is also a possibity of whether or not she is getting or perhaps has gotten a case of the big-head knowing many of these same things. A noticeable smurk of dismay developed quite quickly on her face when she read whatever it was she saw on her phone which seemed to encourage her to abruptly and quickly get dressed and leave. Would not be surprised at all if it was some post here that she had read as she has been known to do many times in the past.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

How would you react to everyone watching you 24/7.

I am not comparing her to me, I am stating that she seemed to be at one time approachable, whereas she now doesn't. If she had always seemed the same then any change in her would not be noticeable would it. It is just an observation, 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not comparing her to me, I am stating that she seemed to be at one time approachable, whereas she now doesn't. If she had always seemed the same then any change in her would not be noticeable would it. It is just an observation, 

Sorry what I mean it must be awful and it would change you. It would have too

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Have you checked your account settings kal ?

I checked them, thank you, and according to the settings, I was supposed to get a notification after each new post! I have never allowed that, I have never even looked at the account settings before. This started all-of-a-sudden today, now I have removed that permission, hopefully that ends the notifications.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As do I also jimbo my friend. But there also a possibity of whether or not she is or perhaps has gotten a case of the big-head knowing many of these same things. A noticeable smurk of dismay developed quite quickly on her face when she read whatever it was she saw on her phone which seemed to encourage her to abruptly and quickly get dressed and leave. Would not be surprised at all if it was some post here that she had read as she has been known to do many times in the past.

I would not like to hazard a guess as to what she reads on her phone. 

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As do I also jimbo my friend. But there is also a possibity of whether or not she is getting or perhaps has gotten a case of the big-head knowing many of these same things. A noticeable smurk of dismay developed quite quickly on her face when she read whatever it was she saw on her phone which seemed to encourage her to abruptly and quickly get dressed and leave. Would not be surprised at all if it was some post here that she had read as she has been known to do many times in the past.

Nich you maybe right

Just now, kalevipoeg said:

I checked them, thank you, and according to the settings, I was supposed to get a notification after each new post! I have never allowed that, I have never even looked at the account settings before. This started all-of-a-sudden today, now I have removed that permission, hopefully that ends the notifications.

Much of it started when the site went down and was brought back up on a new and different server.