Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I didn't say she does see us all as perverts, I wrote she probably sees us all as filthy perverts, conversely, she may not, only she knows the answer to that one.

Filthy perverts would be be to kind of words. I think it's far worse than that. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I didn't say she does see us all as perverts, I wrote she probably sees us all as filthy perverts, conversely, she may not, only she knows the answer to that one.

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Funny stuff guys . LOL

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

There is a subtle difference oh stinky one, you were born fucking filthy and have gradually got worse as time passes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Says the fat cat that eats lasagna and sleeps all day. 

I only sleep when The Little One allows me, and she enjoys lasagna with me. She is one lucky girl, she has two pussies she cares about. :biggrin: ::)

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

@jimbo4I miss our light hearted banter back and forth maybe I visit a little more often as you have no one else to keep you on your fat toes. 

I will only accede to your sniveling request as long as you stand down wind of me and wear copious amounts of aftershave lotion. Have you no shame at all, you think that befriending me again will convince me to allow you access to the special one.

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I will only accede to your sniveling request as long as you stand down wind of me and wear copious amounts of aftershave lotion. Have you no shame at all, you think that befriending me again will convince me to allow you access to the special one.

Hahaha we both laugh at you while she's on all fours shaking that butt while cleaning my floors. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Hahaha we both laugh at you while she's on all fours shaking that butt while cleaning my floors. 

She's shaking it to show you what you are missing, and showing me what I get and you don't. Suck it up smelly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She's shaking it to show you what you are missing, and showing me what I get and you don't. Suck it up smelly.

I have to go, she will be home soon and she likes 100% attention from this pussy.

• Like 2