Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks scutus, I lost it on Chrome and Edge, I thought you had sabotaged me, lol, I will contact support and ask for credit for replay, but don't hold out much hope.

I sabotaged myself by falling asleep before anything happened. Never mind unless it was spectacular, I do have the odd bate to see by her :biggrin:

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I sabotaged myself by falling asleep before anything happened. Never mind unless it was spectacular, I do have the odd bate to see by her :biggrin:

It was good but not spectacular, so rest easy BB.:shy:

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was good but not spectacular, so rest easy BB.:shy:

It was inconceivable, unpredictable, and then unbelievable, but yet Spectacular! I'm just going by what you said Jimbo, "everything Leora does is perfection." (I Agree!) I love the way, Leora, slowly kept rubbing her Penis flytrap, to reveal her Cave of wonders. OK, I need to go back to my cage, Tired. :smile:

• Like 2

A while ago Leora tried to wake up Paul who was sleeping on the GR couch. Leora was looking hot, rubbing her tits and seemingly offering sex to Paul like she often does when she has bated earlier during the day. Paul, this hardworking man, did not get his eyes open, after a while stood up and probably went to the BR to continue his sleep. He has totally lost a proper daily schedule.

good afternoon my friends, good morning or good night depends on where you are.

can someone tell me if there is another site for payment of RLC other than segpay?

I am having problems with them for two months and they do not solve anything and they are only stalling, I can no longer stay without access, except that they have still held 300 tokkens of mine

OK, Paul is back in the GR but now behind the laptop, not behind Leora who still looks pretty willing. I wonder if her hints lead anywhere. Maybe the laptop´s contents are more interesting to Paul than Leora´s contents..

13 hours ago, Guest said:

What happens to these guys if  this girl leave?

A heavy joke

In the event of that catastrophic circumstance. Yes, as Jimbo suggested. We would no longer be able to blame Leora for our procrastination of completion of projects started four years ago. The other alternative would be to see what is left in the attachments center in her archives. Shudder the thought !!

• Like 2