Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 9/26/2017 at 2:20 PM, HermanS said:

Although I enjoy Leora's masturbating very much there is something to be said about a girl getting absolutely plowed by a hard dick. We have seen her fucking on occasion (mostly her doing most of the work) we have yet to see her get fucked in the way that she deserves. Wouldn't the rest of you like to see Paul come in, throw her down on the sofa, and wear her out as bad as I would? She needs it at least three times a week. I guess I can just keep watching and hoping...

Hermans if you want to see Leora getting the plowed of her life, just arrange a meeting between her & me, I'll fly to Russia & give her the best sex of her life, I'm confident Paul couldn't give Leora the satisfaction i can !!:biggrin:

On 9/26/2017 at 2:20 PM, HermanS said:

We have seen her fucking on occasion (mostly her doing most of the work) we have yet to see her get fucked in the way that she deserves. Wouldn't the rest of you like to see Paul come in, throw her down on the sofa, and wear her out as bad as I would? She needs it at least three times a week. I guess I can just keep watching and hoping...

You can keep hoping but it will never happen. Paul will never be that kind of lover and Leora will never find another guy. But I do agree that I much prefer to see a girl getting a good fuck rather than just watching her play with herself.

• Like 1

Paul the Lover Boy... He just needs to administer a "Slow Comfortable Screw." Let her feel the pleasures of Love! There’s a huge difference in sex and making love. We have sex with someone who can satisfy us physically, but we make love to someone who can satisfy us soulfully and eternally. Once you realize the fine line between making love and having sex, you will understand the meaning of life! Life isn’t only about survival, it’s about living and so is making love. We have sex to satisfy our lust and hunger, which is nothing, but survival, but we make love to feed our soul and our mind, to fill a void that has been there, for a long time, that longs for a partner and that needs someone whom we want to spend the next morning with! (IMHO)

When you have sex just for physical pleasure, you are ashamed and guilty at one point of life or another, but when you make love to someone who means everything to you, you are always proud of it. Never in life, not even a single time, you regret that time and the moments spent with that person. You will always rejoice it and remember it with equal passion and joy. So, it those not matter what words we choose, when speaking about their relationship. What matters, is, trust, happiness, and Love, only time can tell... :smile:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Paul the Lover Boy... He just needs to administer a "Slow Comfortable Screw." Let her feel the pleasures of Love! There’s a huge difference in sex and making love. We have sex with someone who can satisfy us physically, but we make love to someone who can satisfy us soulfully and eternally. Once you realize the fine line between making love and having sex, you will understand the meaning of life! Life isn’t only about survival, it’s about living and so is making love. We have sex to satisfy our lust and hunger, which is nothing, but survival, but we make love to feed our soul and our mind, to fill a void that has been there, for a long time, that longs for a partner and that needs someone whom we want to spend the next morning with! (IMHO)

When you have sex just for physical pleasure, you are ashamed and guilty at one point of life or another, but when you make love to someone who means everything to you, you are always proud of it. Never in life, not even a single time, you regret that time and the moments spent with that person. You will always rejoice it and remember it with equal passion and joy. So, it those not matter what words we choose, when speaking about their relationship. What matters, is, trust, happiness, and Love, only time can tell... :smile:

Yo Rockhard, i like how you explain the difference between having sex and making love. If you love someone it's a natural thing for sex to be much more than just having an orgasm. But i disagree with being ashamed for having sex for just physical pleasure. I've had sex with people i didn't love, obviously sex with my Guy now has moved me well beyond just physical enjoyment, but i'm not ashamed of sex ive had in the past with other men. And by the way, it's been a few guys, i wasn't a Misty in my past life, although if i was i wouldn't be ashamed of that either. Obviously Misty is in it for pure physical pleasure, but the thing there is the guys aren't using her, she knows exactly what she wants and really is using them, the lucky bastards!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Rockhard, i like how you explain the difference between having sex and making love. If you love someone it's a natural thing for sex to be much more than just having an orgasm. But i disagree with being ashamed for having sex for just physical pleasure. I've had sex with people i didn't love, obviously sex with my Guy now has moved me well beyond just physical enjoyment, but i'm not ashamed of sex ive had in the past with other men. And by the way, it's been a few guys, i wasn't a Misty in my past life, although if i was i wouldn't be ashamed of that either. Obviously Misty is in it for pure physical pleasure, but the thing there is the guys aren't using her, she knows exactly what she wants and really is using them, the lucky bastards!

Yo Ashley, Play Misty for me? Lol. Thank you for adding a women's opinion and experiences, especially coming from you whose post I enjoy reading immensely. I would never tell anyone how good it was or how misty one can be. A favoring 'resolution', knowing exactly what she wants and using them, the lucky bastards. ( I might have been one of those Guys..lol) The way we do it is hard for us men to write great love stories. Why? because we want to tell too much. We aren’t satisfied unless at the end of the story the characters are lying there, panting. Your insight rectified the problem. One can thoroughly enjoy pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it, a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused...:smile:

• Like 1

Sex for pleasure is just fine. Of course there is a big extra element if love is involved and most certainly Paul and The Goddess are in love, but familiarity obviously lessens this feeling eventually. There is really nothing wrong with just wanting sex. Prevailing culture has a lot to answer for - although don't get me started on morality because that is a topic for political discussion - and most men and woman have a strong biological desire for sex which many have tried hard to deny. 

I am at least glad not to be in Victorian times when it was seen as a bad thing and yet 1 in 25 women were prostitutes ... denial is terrible and it seems some people ant to lead us back there.

• Like 5