Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

50 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I am at UTC+2 and Krasnoyarsk is four hours ahead, so UTC +6. I think they do not have summer time, so at the end of October it will be UTC +7 again.

Where I am at Leora is 11 Hours time difference. It will soon be 12 Hours on November 5th.   Russia doesn't have Daylight Savings Time so their time will always remains the same 24/7. They stopped DST in 2011 for their Territory.  Daylight Savings Time is actually useless and should be stopped. There's no Benefit from moving your clocks ahead 1 hour in Spring and back 1 Hour in Fall.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2017 at 4:05 AM, kalevipoeg said:

HermanS, Spying 1, many other guys, you don´t dream only at night but also throughout the day. Isn´t that a bit frustrating, dream of the unreachable?

If not for dreams, we have nothing...

• Like 2

Amazing, how you all know the time the Goddess bates, to early for me. I can read everyone's post. It's time for me to move across the street, to little Russia. Lol. (Millburn N.J.)

(Just a thought) 
There are moments when I feel delusional and let down. There are days when I feel weak when you're not around. My smiles are wiped off. Lost, dazed and confused, is what I feel RIGHT NOW. I don’t know how much longer I can keep going this way. Your virtual hugs are all that my heart Needs to go YAY! You've taken over my thoughts, from far away. I pretend to ignore you, but I really just miss you. I hope I cross your mind once in awhile, just so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking out loud.
.. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora, I love the way your sexy butt looks in that slip, your so horny and so naughty. How naughty today I wonder I'll be watching go for it.

She has to watch out that Eva doesn't start undressing her ... that's a nice slip :biggrin:

I would call Leora the brightest star in the sky ... oh no that's the Dog Star (Eva) ... except of course that it is the Sun. So if The Goddess is the Sun then "Here Comes The Sun" is in fact an accurate description :biggrin:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, makrohard said:

This is probably the sexiest watching of scientific movies right now... :angel:

I have to agree. But it was to tide us over with her sensuous display until another day. It appears that she is soon to be going on a shopping trip. To get another round of sexy lingerie, and a couple more pair of blue jeans that fit more snuggly. 

The pair she just donned seemed to be a bit loose. She only had to jiggle a little, and spread once to get full skin tight contact. :shy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2