Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Must be all the roos jacking off and hogging the Aussie bandwidth...

It's midnight here so most of the squirrels were asleep, so except for the entire workforce at the NSA, I had a fairly clean line. Boy will they be pissed tomorrow when they hear about what they missed...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Must be all the roos jacking off and hogging the Aussie bandwidth...

It's midnight here so most of the squirrels were asleep, so except for the entire workforce at the NSA, I had a fairly clean line. Boy will they be pissed tomorrow when they hear about what they missed...

We in the mid west plan ahead for Leora's later performances. Although, I am not sure she is through for her activities. Regarding the rug burn. It would not be in her favor to develop a callous in that particular area of her anatomy.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Anybody interested in helping to crowd fund my new upholstery cleaning business??? :biggrin:

Does it include a paid vacation to Siberia? If so I just might be able to help the endeavor.   :shy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If I knew that, we'd be on our way. And if I posted it here, that damn skunk and the Siberian hamster would probably find out and they'd beat us to the punch.

The Siberian hamster was in hibernation (it happens when it gets cold) today and so he sadly missed all the action this morning. :sad: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ozzie. said:

Why the hell there is no videos?? Website is not allowing?? So what's the purpose of this forum?? I'm really eager to watch Leora's vids. Please guide me guys

Hey ozzie, welcome. With RLC videos, you have to be quick, in order to download
them. But, there is one that's still available, right above your post. Some third-
party hosts take down RLC videos (at the request of DMCA) very quickly. Sendvid,
Zippyshare and Mega usually take them down within hours. With MyAirBridge, you
usually get a day or two, before they take them down.

The CC notification system stopped working, for me, months ago, so I keep a browser
window open, with all the picture and video threads in it. Periodically, I just run
through them to see if there is any new content, especially videos. Works for me.

I hope some of this helps.

• Like 1