Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually no, some of us know a great deal more about the actual facts but we aren't going to talk about it on the board. And quite frankly those who have watched as much as scutus or me are going to have a far greater insight the person than others who are determined to cause trouble. We've had so many more here before and they have upset The Goddess and we do know that a fact so if your intention is piss of RLC's leading star then you are pretty self-destructive people. This is not analysis but flame-bating. Yes I am rising to it and I know they won't listen, but I'll tell you on the Masha board a while back there was so much BS "Masha never gives Sasha a pssionate kiss like Topknot". She actually gives him more than any other girl gives any o a guy in the whole of RLC but they, the mischief makers, never ever saw one. They don't anything that doesn't fit with their narrative. Read these board from start to fish because I am sick of see baseless allegations. We should be celebrating The Goddess not trying to upset her.

I agree with you 100%. For some time now I've stopped posting because I even get upset with what I read here ...
Let's see: criticisms because she leaves without wearing underwear;criticisms because she leaves without taking a shower; criticisms  because she returns shortly before him;criticisms because she doesn't seems sexually satisfied; criticisms because she sleeps on the couch and not in the bedroom ... my God, criticisms for everything and nothing ... (even until she gave him a BJ and he did nothing ... but then she wan't with her period? (Someone said Aunty Flo) Who didn't see her, one day or two before  put the tampon?) ...
And if instead of so much negative / destructive criticism we would post anything positive and constructive, and especially leave them in PEACE ....

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually no, some of us know a great deal more about the actual facts but we aren't going to talk about it on the board. And quite frankly those who have watched as much as scutus or me are going to have a far greater insight the person than others who are determined to cause trouble. We've had so many more here before and they have upset The Goddess and we do know that a fact so if your intention is piss of RLC's leading star then you are pretty self-destructive people. This is not analysis but flame-bating. Yes I am rising to it and I know they won't listen, but I'll tell you on the Masha board a while back there was so much BS "Masha never gives Sasha a pssionate kiss like Topknot". She actually gives him more than any other girl gives any o a guy in the whole of RLC but they, the mischief makers, never ever saw one. They don't anything that doesn't fit with their narrative. Read these board from start to fish because I am sick of see baseless allegations. We should be celebrating The Goddess not trying to upset her.

Thank you BBsq69. I, might add that I do not, nor do I think that you have ulterior motives on which we base our opinions other than the fact we enjoy watching Leora and Paul live their lives as "they" wish to present them to us.

There are those who have made personal contact with Leora with dubious intent in mind. Ultimately, Leora sees through this intent and blocks contact from those persons as she deems it neccessary. Some of those who are thus rejected leave and come back to this forum under the guise of a different name to become allies of those others who " flame-bait " as a means of personal revenge. That is their personal problem, and their opinions reflect that problem.

My opinions are based solely on the personage of Leora, and Paul as they have been presented to me via RLC since day one that they became part of this project. If either of them wish to have an affair on the side ( although I am 99.9999% sure that is not the case) so be it . It is their lives, not ours to live.

Paul, has been bashed since day one. But, keep in mind Leora has been, and yes moments ago was still happily at his side, both of them sleeping on the couch in the living room. They have both matured since day one. It has been said by others, and myself. Theirs is a complex relationship, unique to them only. It appears to continue to work for them, even with all the outside negative opinions made about them.

Why is it so difficult to sit back and enjoy what they allow us to see of their lives, without the incessant disruptive badgering ?

I, could constantly critique the sometimes large, sometimes minute flaws in every one of all the tenants in the RLC project. I, choose not to do so. If I find that I do not enjoy watching a particular apartment, I simply do not watch it. 

This post is my opinion, like or dislike is your choice. Words can not hurt me, unless I let them.  Have a great day.   :shy:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have no doubt that yourself and BBsq69 as with myself and many others on this forum have no ulterior motive by stating an opinion regarding Leora, but whether we like them or not it is only an opinion,which is a subjective matter in any case, and as I  said earlier, opinions are based on how people interpret what they think they see or indeed what they don't see, and as long as they remain within the parameters laid down as acceptable then they should be welcomed, I may not agree with them but I agree with thier right to post what some of us consider ill informed garbage, but to them is factual. If we insist on too heavy censorship then this becomes just a Leora fan club page and not a forum as such.

Is it a problem for this to be a Leora fan club in her portion of this forum ?  "TOUCHE" I think    :biggrin:

Just now, scutus said:

Is it a problem for this to be a Leora fan club in her portion of this forum ?  "TOUCHE" I think    :biggrin:

Lol, Not at all, and contrary to what you might think we are both singing of the same hymn sheet, but as much as we might wish it, others must be entitled to an opinion even if it does clash with ours. And my original " TOUCHE" was in support of BB's answer to " Donzi " although I think you both thought I was having a dig at BB,:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

Lol, Not at all, and contrary to what you might think we are both singing of the same hymn sheet, but as much as we might wish it, others must be entitled to an opinion even if it does clash with ours. And my original " TOUCHE" was in support of BB's answer to " Donzi " although I think you both thought I was having a dig at BB,:biggrin:

In response I quote a statement from Pepe. " I, know what not you know. But, do you not know what is known that I know."    :shy:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

In response I quote a statement from Pepe. " I, know what not you know. But, do you not know what is known that I know."    :shy:

And my response to that can only be," Whatever you think you know is not worth knowing ":huh:

Back to Leora and Paul, the reason this section of this forum exists. They are enjoying a typical Saturday evening. With Leora asleep with an appropriate amount of thigh showing, asleep on the couch in the living room, and Paul, having had a nap earlier, working on his projects at his desk.  Eva, the under the covers agent, is no where to be seen.  ::)

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

... Yes those eyes that wanted to see what you wanted to see just like with Masha I remember. How's their break up going 6 months on?

Show me where I said that... but if I were Sasha I wouldn't let TK within 10 feet of Masha. Read what I wrote in their forum.