Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Tis your opinion ! But you do not walk in their shoes. I am at least, not suggesting they should change their life style to suit your ideals. Which you seem not to understand, you have absolutely no control of. Tis their life, not yours.

What you are hoping for is that Leora reads this. All it actually becomes is blatant ego boosting badgering.

Tis my opinion.

Yup a lot of this is JMO... and you do not have to agree with it and you can't stop me from stating it! But I did state the facts about Paul's vs Leora's sex drive and lack of intimacy.  

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Yup a lot of this is JMO... and you do not have to agree with it and you can't stop me from stating it! But I did state the facts about Paul's vs Leora's sex drive and lack of intimacy.  

Facts no. Speculation yes. Unless of course, you have written the script for them to perform to. This not Donzi's psychology 101 classroom." Come on man." There is more to life than constant critiquing.  It gets tiring hearing it repetitively.   IMHO

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Facts no. Speculation yes. Unless of course, you have written the script for them to perform to. This not Donzi's psychology 101 classroom." Come on man." There is more to life than constant critiquing.  It gets tiring hearing it repetitively.   IMHO

If you can't see the fact that Leora's and Paul's sex drives are on completely different planets or there is a distinct lack of intimacy between them on a day to day basis you need to get your eyes checked lol! 

34 minutes ago, Donzi said:

If you can't see the fact that Leora's and Paul's sex drives are on completely different planets or there is a distinct lack of intimacy between them on a day to day basis you need to get your eyes checked lol! 

What you don't seem to understand is that their sex drives are of absolutely no concern of mine, or probably many of the other members of this forum. I, will enjoy what they as individuals offer us, the viewers.

I, can either enjoy what I, (we) see through the cameras lens, or I,(we) can choose not watch that apartment. You can write a tome the size of "The Rise and Fall of The Roman Empire" complaining. All for naught!  

This subject needs to be taken to The Rant and Rave portion of this forum. Leaving this section of CC available to those who appreciate Leora, and Paul for who they are, and to allow them space to express their opinions.  IMHO

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

What you don't seem to understand is that their sex drives are of absolutely no concern of mine, or probably many of the other members of this forum. I, will enjoy what they as individuals offer us, the viewers.

I, can either enjoy what I, (we) see through the cameras lens, or I,(we) can choose not watch that apartment. You can write a tome the size of "The Rise and Fall of The Roman Empire" complaining. All for naught!  

This subject needs to be taken to The Rant and Rave portion of this forum. Leaving this section of CC available to those who appreciate Leora, and Paul for who they are, and to allow them space to express their opinions.  IMHO

But you're the only person who's ranting... I'm stating my opinion after observing them. 

A brand new glorious week to follow it all up, you lovely goddess Leora, on all the wonderful and the honest charisma always offer when you are by yourself. So good morning to you Leora and have a great relaxing day. ✨???

• Upvote 2

I really like when you chose the blue jeans when you went out Leora. They sit so damn perfect, as they shape up all the beautiful things that you show every day when you walk around in your nice clean home, and with your confidence as you so wonderfully radiates out to us. ✨?   Enjoy everything you undertake today,  and then came home with a beautiful smile on your lips. ????

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

No video yesterday in the guest room?
I missed it.

Same with me, but it seems that the recorders have gone to other sites, even though this session was in a free room.