Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Besides being absolutely so gorgeously beautiful and sexy, she is amazing to say the least. Certainly a unique and special woman.

I think she needs to practice some more finger dexterity exercises, otherwise she will end up with arthritis, perhaps her toy might help as well....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

I wonder how many millions of screencaps of Leora there are on hard drives around the world .

At least half of the population. That is if any of those hard drives have not been wiped out due to overload.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am now looking at what I consider to be the eighth wonder of the world.....Leora's ass.......magnificent.

She has just returned from showing the compassionate side of her nature, she buys a sack of dog food and takes it little at a time to feed the stray dogs who frequent the local car park. One of the attributes that make her a special type of human being. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Little One, You know you should never let a good opportunity go to waste....we want to see you and you want to please us....so what's the problem? Let yourself go.

Being interested in astronomy  I think you should look at opportunities like you would look at Halley's comet, If you don't grasp the opportunity when it presents itself, it may not happen again until you are 71, and by then your fingers may not work so good. Lol :biggrin: