Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, ulysses32 said:

Leora seem to 'finish' off more on Premium Cams these day - I am drawn to the concept she might have been advised to do this more to get peeps to pay!??

Makes sense if you owned the business you would want it done that way too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Makes sense if you owned the business you would want it done that way too.

I think its fair to say that she is more than generous in the way she shares herself between the premium rooms and the free rooms, But at the end of the day, as you rightly indicate, RLC are not running a charity organisation, they are in it as a business...I think they make allowances for her free spirit, and the fact that when people have seen her in the free rooms, they are then more inclined to take out an premium membership to see what is occurring in the premium rooms. 

• Like 1

Having watched Leora´s long foreplay and bating, I remembered my favourite science fiction writer Ray Bradbury, who long ago wrote a short story, in which a man could make his "soul"/"spirit" move to another person´s mind and body, without this person knowing. I have lost that book - if anybody knows in which book that short story is, please let me know.

Bradbury did not have any sex fantasies in that story, but I of course would have. If I could sneak into Leora´s mind and body, I could learn what kind of vibes she gets from the banana-shaped vibrator that again was in her asshole during the climax part of her bate. And if I could sneak inside Paul, I could find out how it feels to have his dick inside Leora´s pussy and mouth. That would of course mean that Paul would finally satisfy Leora like he has never done before - wondering in his own mind how his own behaviour has now suddenly changed by learning new tricks.

Bradbury´s fantasy can be adapted to many situations, just imagine!

12 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Having watched Leora´s long foreplay and bating, I remembered my favourite science fiction writer Ray Bradbury, who long ago wrote a short story, in which a man could make his "soul"/"spirit" move to another person´s mind and body, without this person knowing. I have lost that book - if anybody knows in which book that short story is, please let me know.

Bradbury did not have any sex fantasies in that story, but I of course would have. If I could sneak into Leora´s mind and body, I could learn what kind of vibes she gets from the banana-shaped vibrator that again was in her asshole during the climax part of her bate. And if I could sneak inside Paul, I could find out how it feels to have his dick inside Leora´s pussy and mouth. That would of course mean that Paul would finally satisfy Leora like he has never done before - wondering in his own mind how his own behaviour has now suddenly changed by learning new tricks.

Laughing049ec.gif    Laughing049ec.gif      Laughing049ec.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I don't believe ANYTHING happened.  You need to post video in the Premium Members section as proof.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I don't believe ANYTHING happened.  You need to post video in the Premium Members section as proof.  :biggrin:

What do you mean by "I don´t believe ANYTHING happened". Do you mean to say that Leora did not bate, which she did, or do you refer to Ray Bradbury´s fantasy, which leads to new kinds of fantasies?

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

What do you mean by "I don´t believe ANYTHING happened". Do you mean to say that Leora did not bate, which she did, or do you refer to Ray Bradbury´s fantasy, which leads to new kinds of fantasies?

Since I don't think there is video of Ray Bradbury's fantasy, I'll leave it to you Einstein as to what I meant.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Is that laughing guy you or Paul in wait for the internal instruction?

Never laugh at Paul. Unlike any of us, he actually gets to fuck this fine perfect form of a female occasionally.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Since I don't think there is video of Ray Bradbury's fantasy, I'll leave it to you Einstein as to what I meant.

Thank you Popeye-thesailorman for calling me Einstein, that is very polite. Too bad I don´t record, due to family reasons, I would gladly have shared with you a video where Leora starts bating in LR, continues in GR and finally steps into the tub to finish the long session with her vibrator. That was not very different from what she has done before. Maybe someone else will post the video of the happenings in the free area, though even that is getting difficult under the new policy (but we seem to have RLC pictures and videos posted though, in spite of the policy).

9 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Never laugh at Paul. Unlike any of us, he actually gets to fuck this fine perfect form of a female occasionally.

I did not laugh at Paul but asked SntCld whether the laughing guy he posted was meant to be him or Paul in expectation of my secret guidance. You are totally right, we all envy Paul because he can be in intimate relationship with a fantastic girl and we can just watch.