Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 9/13/2017 at 7:30 AM, jimbo4 said:

I may be wrong , but I believe they have once again heeded my advice, and are about to purchase a rug or carpet for the GR. Naturally I will apologise for spreading false information if one does not arrive within the week. :angel:

Oh dear!! I was wrong, I said seven days, it arrived in 10.....The girl is not stupid, and knows I make reasonable suggestions for her comfort. Now we may see some dancing and perhaps more taking place in the GR in comfort. If you need anymore constructive suggestions Little One, just PM me. Lol :shy:

And please remember to keep the door shut to stop Eva ruining this one. Where would you be without me. Lol ::)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh dear!! I was wrong, I said seven days, it arrived in 10.....The girl is not stupid, and knows I make reasonable suggestions for her comfort. Now we may see some dancing and perhaps more taking place in the GR in comfort. If you need anymore constructive suggestions Little One, just PM me. Lol :shy:

And please remember to keep the door shut to stop Eva ruining this one. Where would you be without me. Lol ::)

Good to admit when wrong. I would like to see the big black chair gone. Never gets used much.

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good to admit when wrong. I would like to see the big black chair gone. Never gets used much.

Don't be too harsh on me, I was only wrong by three days, not in the fact of her getting a new one. And the black chair was used to good effect once, always nice to have props around the house, because when this lady gets her imagination into full flow, there is no telling what she is capable of.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Wow, Jimbo! If you can predict the carpet, maybe, you can predict my fantasy football lineup for this weekend...  I promise to give you a fair cut... Lol - No matter how you slice and dice it, food and love are inextricably tied. It's absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing, sex. We also want food!  Plus, BB is also correct, I guess is true, with age comes wisdom..(talking about Leora's maturity) She knows, she looks fantastic, just walking around in her sexy teddy or any of her perfect lingerie is something that would speak to you at a personal level. It Just goes to show how confident Leora has become. I enjoyed watching you and Eva, it really looked like you were generally having fun. Thank you.. :smile:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Wow, Jimbo! If you can predict the carpet, maybe, you can predict my fantasy football lineup for this weekend...  I promise to give you a fair cut... Lol - No matter how you slice and dice it, food and love are inextricably tied. It's absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing, sex. We also want food!  Plus, BB is also correct, I guess is true, with age comes wisdom..(talking about Leora's maturity) She knows, she looks fantastic, just walking around in her sexy teddy or any of her perfect lingerie is something that would speak to you at a personal level. It Just goes to show how confident Leora has become. I enjoyed watching you and Eva, it really looked like you were generally having fun. Thank you.. :smile:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I did say I was missing the carpet.

BB my friend, reflected glory is not worth a rub.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Not only did I predict the carpet, but also the fan, I also think that before long The Little One will introduce something else into her varied repertoire for our delectation. :rolleyes:

• Like 1