Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Quite disappointing I thought, She certainly did not climax and it was sadly just a case of him using her mouth as a receptacle to deposit a semen excess. Not a thought for her pleasure, was as if it was a matter of " give me a blow job and I will maybe take you out "

For as long as I have been on RLC (FALL 2013) Leora has enjoyed these deposits of sperm in her mouth. Her progress, on her own creative sexuality mind you, is nothing short of amazing. I so enjoy her these days and readily admit my jealousy of Paul.

Leora, your next step, baby, should be getting a butt plug and wearing that around the apartment. Then mastubating with it still in your beautiful ass.

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Quite disappointing I thought, She certainly did not climax and it was sadly just a case of him using her mouth as a receptacle to deposit a semen excess. Not a thought for her pleasure, was as if it was a matter of " give me a blow job and I will maybe take you out "

As usually almost always is when such occurrences take place, such a shame and yes, quite disappointing to say the least. But then again, that sort of relationship is a precarious situation for her or really any woman for that matter to be involved in, though from my perspective, likely it is her choice unfortunately. Any situation where a woman feels that she has to plead with or get approval from a guy she is involved in a relationship and residing with on what she should or should not do and when and where she should or can go or not go and who does not even pay in any way for what is the biggest part of they're day to day lives which is the residence of where they reside, is certainly an unfortunate situation for someone. Perhaps it could be viewed somewhat differently if the guy were truly supporting the both of them. But if that were the case, then they would not be there where they are.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As usually almost always is when such occurrences take place, such a shame and yes, quite disappointing to say the least. But then again, that sort of relationship is a precarious situation for her or really any woman for that matter to be involved in, though from my perspective, likely it is her choice unfortunately.

It is what is and most of the time they both seem happy with it. But it isn't true that Paul gives her nothing, he lets her live a life on camera which is what she wants. The mood was very good between them all morning before and after so clearly she doesn't have a problem with this. All the men on here get criticised constantly except Bogdan and Paul has put up with it longer than anyone. I am sure he is aware of his shortcummiings - sorry couldn't resist.

It is not as though he doesn't know The Goddess satisfies herself. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is what is and most of the time they both seem happy with it. But it isn't true that Paul gives her nothing, he lets her live a life on camera which is what she wants. The mood was very good between them all morning before and after so clearly she doesn't have a problem with this. All the men on here get criticised constantly except Bogdan and Paul has put up with it longer than anyone. I am sure he is aware of his shortcummiings - sorry couldn't resist.

It is not as though he doesn't know The Goddess satisfies herself. 

Never have criticized Bogdan. Though have not observed them much for awhile now although at times in the past have quite a bit, IMO, he treats his mate more like a woman should be and deserves to be than the ones referenced here.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never have criticized Bogdan. Though have not observed them much for awhile now although at times in the past have quite a bit, IMO, he treats his mate more like a woman should be and deserves to be than the ones referenced here.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

All the men on here get criticised constantly except Bogdan

Read that phrase. maybe I should have added a comma after Bogdan but the meaning was clear enough given the context. 

But on the subject of Bogdan how do we know he is satisfying. Sure Nelly makes incredible noises but the sex stops the moment he cums, whether she always cums earlier I don't know but I am willing to bet most men do think more of themselves when they have sex and it is certainly true on RLC ... however in Barcelona (B1 in particular) there is a whole history of men being left unsatisfied. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Read that phrase.

O.K. BB., got your meaning now. But the way your statement could also be interpreted as "except Bogdan and Paul has put up with it longer than anyone" with the beginning of the statement starting out stating "All the men on here " bud. Also, Paul has been definitely known to have caused rifts and altercations between Leora and himself at different times since they've been with the project over his objections criticizing and putting down her activities at times when he's found out about them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

O.K. BB., got your meaning now. But the way your statement could also be interpreted as "except Bogdan and Paul has put up with it longer than anyone" with the beginning of the statement starting out stating "All the men on here " bud. Also, Paul has been definitely known to have caused rifts and altercations between Leora and himself at different times since they've been with the project over his objections criticizing and putting down her activities at times when he's found out about them.

You will have read my criticisms of Paul and have usually when I have seen it been the first to call him out. There are things that I cannot forgive him for.

On 9/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, jimbo4 said:

Wednesday today, there is a possibility that we only have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to enjoy her for a while, for I think Aunt Floe is due a visit from around Sunday.  :sad:

You were warned.......bad news for a few days from a few minutes ago, time to do the gardening for the next 3-4 days.

Edited by jimbo4
UPDATE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You were warned.......bad news for a few days from a few minutes ago, time to do the gardening for the next 3-4 days.

Well I could do with a rest although it doesn't make that much difference to her watchability unless she sticks a huge pad in.

I would like to put a question to Leora followers, it is by no means any form of criticism of the fine lady at all, so please do not misconstrue my intentions.

She has over the years survived where others have perished, due to several valid reasons. 1; She is very beautiful; 2; She is intelligent; 3; She has good deportment, and has all the social graces required in a woman; 4; She looks good when dressed, as well as when undressed.5; She comes across as friendly and has a sense of humour.  6; She is compassionate and appears approachable. 7; She seems genuine. 8; She is talented in several things; 9; She is a good housekeeper and partner to Paul.10; And finally, one of the most important issues that have contributed to her " watchability " is that she has evolved and changed her lifestyle to suit the demands of her many thousands of fans, and to stay ahead of the girls in the other apartments.

My question is; Has she now reached her optimum, inasmuch as she has possibly gone as far sexually as she is prepared to venture. ( which is further than most of the other pretenders ) She has sadly reduced her dancing considerably. ( not the manic twerking, but her sensual dancing. ) which was always a good build up to possible " extra's ". This of course could be a temporary problem due to not having a carpet in the Guest Room any more. She did try another approach a little while back when she played with her skirt on, which made a refreshing and surprising change. She is I believe very conscious of any possible competition, and has not thus far rested on her laurels, and is unlikely to in the immediate future. But!! people can be fickle and attitudes and loyalties can change, so In my opinion she is under constant pressure to stay ahead of her rivals, this she can do as long as she plays to her strengths and employs that wonderful imagination of hers. 

As I said at the start, this is an honest question, and in no way a condemnation of the lovely lady. 

• Like 4

On 9/6/2017 at 10:56 AM, Donzi said:

Whaaa!!! What away to cry... Maybe you don't know but I'm in a relationship with a Russian woman and I speak it at a basic level but I understand it at a higher level than I speak. I also have several Russian friends here and in my regular life that are Russian and I send them caps to translate when I don't quiet understand the details. So, no, its not speculation. 

Hey there, can't pm you, can you pm me? Thx!