Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:
20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Also, she nowadays goes to sleep later usually, but even when she does not, she sleeps much later than ever used to. She now sleeps for nearly half a day after he leaves for work, so when she does get up, nearly half the day is already gone.

For us Europeans, her sleeping schedule is fine, due to the time difference, I now go to sleep at the same time or little earlier than she, and when I wake up, she is starting to get ready for checking her phone and laptop. For Paul, such a strange daily schedule is tough - he can stay at his computer till 3 a.m. Then he goes to work in the late morning and comes back late in the evening, being so tired that he needs to sleep a couple of hours on the sofa, and the same continues. Paul should really take hold of himself and follow a more normal daily schedule. But that could mean that Leora would also go to sleep earlier, which would result in earlier bating, and I could miss that.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know and have been realizing this more and more as time has past Pepe my friend. It is unfortunate. She is becoming older and though there may be a number who may still subscribe to observe her or just check in on that apartment from time to time from being subscribers attracted to other apartments when things are slow in those other residences, it is the ratings of they're apartment that she is perhaps concerned about, possibly not as much as once was though considering that he is now employed somewhere more of full time. But RLC has been slowly starting to replace some of the other older and so called dead-weight tenants as was evident with the departure of D & D who have been replaced by E & S, and now Z & L have been preparing to leave also. So, perhaps she should start being a little more concerned again. For though she may be quite attractive, looks can be fleeting.

I don't see RLC ever replacing her she's really the main attraction for them. I know for a fact that she no longer has to renew her contract with RLC it's automatically renews every year starting next year. If they leave it will be because they (Paul and Leora decide they'd had enough. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't see RLC ever replacing her she's really the main attraction for them. I know for a fact that she no longer has to renew her contract with RLC it's automatically renews every year starting next year. If they leave it will be because they (Paul and Leora decide they'd had enough. 

How did this post come to my e-mail? That shall not happen!

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know and have been realizing this more and more as time has past Pepe my friend. It is unfortunate. She is becoming older and though there may be a number who may still subscribe to observe her or just check in on that apartment from time to time from being subscribers attracted mostly to other apartments when things are slow in those other residences, it is the ratings of they're apartment that she is perhaps concerned about, possibly not as much as once was though considering that he is now employed somewhere more of full time. But RLC has been slowly starting to replace some of the other older and so called dead-weight tenants as was evident with the departure of D & D who have been replaced by E & S, and now Z & L have been preparing to leave also. So, perhaps she should start being a little more concerned again. For though she may be quite attractive, looks can be fleeting.

Is there away to see the ratings for each apartment?

30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Though that may be true, but sometimes events in life may not go as expected or even as may have been hoped for. The first M & S apartment is now also a possibility of a good chance of being done away with or changed. And now with the up and coming rise of the other newer voyeur sites whose popularity has been steadily growing, whose to say or even guess as to whether if ratings ever declined enough with RLC, or with that apartment in particular, what RLC would actually do. Just like many other things and situations in this world nowadays, some things get guaranteed, but then things change.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is there away to see the ratings for each apartment?

I do not believe so. Only RLC would perhaps have that info. But, some followers who follow enough could be pretty close on making judgement calls. Or, perhaps someone could look at which apartments tenants are in fact hit on in the forum threads for each ones the most also as a possible determining factor, both on this forum and any others as well.

• Like 1

Do I detect mutterings of discontentment within the ranks? Much of what you all say is true to an extent, Yes, she does now spend more time out of the apartments than she used to, and as I said a few weeks ago when I was severely castigated by some members, the dynamics of the apartment have changed, just as Leora herself has changed, as we all change during our lives, she is not so free with her favours, and tends to be predictable to a certain extent sometimes, but then she has tried to evolve somewhat, but we pay the price, as we get a higher quality girl but loose quantity 

I am not so sure as I have said before that she really cares anymore, she certainly is not interested in what we think or say, she has I believe become a harder woman, but that's probably a defense mechanism, she has put a force field around herself this last few months and it has become impregnable. She is now it seems very remote from us, which is sad, as contrary to what she may think we both need one and other.....like I said before, " Every exhibitionist needs a voyeur " and that's a fact.

I still believe she is the Jewel in the crown of RLC though, and IMHO, no other girl of what I have briefly seen on RLC comes close to her all round package. She should though not loose touch with her roots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1