Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would not like to hazard a guess as to what she reads on her phone. 

I agree, but we know that she has in the past been logged onto the site both on a pc and her phone at different times. I'm sure she still checks to see what gets mentioned about them, whether she communicates anymore or not. And as we all know, soon after he gets back to the apartment after being gone for an extended period, he checks here to be made known what, if anything she has done while he was not there.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But maybe us, I hope nothing I've written

As my very smelly friend advises, nothing you have written would have offended her, Some of the things written in the past would make your hair curl. 

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She possibly could have read the lengthy post I made referencing how she has changed and not so much in that much of a positive way as far as where some of her admirers may be concerned because of a diminished or declined amount of interesting activities or situations as compared to times previous to a year ago in my opinion, and perhaps did not like it. But my opinion was formed over much and lengthy observation. After all, it was shortly after I made that post that she read something on her phone, got that smurk of dismay on her face, and quickly got dressed and left the apartment. But I call things the way I see them just as I shower her with compliments most of the times.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe she looks upon us with total disdain, she probably rates us all as filthy perverts, whilst conveniently ignoring her own deviant behavior. Funny old life isn't it. Like I said mate she and us both need each other, as one does not exist without the other:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe she looks upon us with total disdain, she probably rates us all as filthy perverts, whilst conveniently ignoring her own deviant behavior. Funny old life isn't it. Like I said mate she and us both need each other, as one does not exist without the other:biggrin:

Good one jimbo mate ! LOL !  :wink:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

People!!  Do not worry yourselves about what you may or may not have said, she will not give a damn about your opinions, it matters not to her one iota. It might have done a year ago but not any more.

That's sad mate

• Like 1

l always see the good in people. So my hope is she see's her fans as people not just perverts. l never put her down or Paul but thats me never seeing the bad things people do. Goodnight all this Aussie needs to sleep.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

l always see the good in people. So my hope is she see's her fans as people not just perverts. l never put her down or Paul but thats me never seeing the bad things people do. Goodnight all this Aussie needs to sleep.

I didn't say she does see us all as perverts, I wrote she probably sees us all as filthy perverts, conversely, she may not, only she knows the answer to that one.

• Like 1