Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

BB, it appears from the way The Goddess is starting her day in the GR. That today is going to be a continuation of yesterday.

Your memory card is going to be stretched to the bursting point. May I recommend one with at least a terabyte capacity. That will hold you for a considerable length of time. Even at her current rate beautiful, sensual display.   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, scutus said:

BB, it appears from the way The Goddess is starting her day in the GR. That today is going to be a continuation of yesterday.

Your memory card is going to be stretched to the bursting point. May I recommend one with at least a terabyte capacity. That will hold you for a considerable length of time. Even at her current rate beautiful, sensual display.   :rolleyes:

Not seen her this morning just Eva and the GR door is open ... bad mistake. 

As for space, scutus, The Goddess and Belle have filled an awful lot of space, way more than what you suggest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

She makes me happy when she plays with her "K I T T Y"

Personally I love it any time she is plating with Eva on the carpet. The activity affords some of the best views we ever get on freecam. Just wish those occasional jerking movements due to her overwhelming the feed would stop.