Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora is wonderful! Now she was again very exhausted after her furious climax, but if her orgasms get still stronger, she may faint one day, which is not that bad at all! She is very kind to us in making sure that we have good views on her bating - she could easily turn her back towards the camera, but she never ever does. When she is with Paul, he does not care about our views, which is why their sex is visually not as interesting. The best views of their sex was over a year ago when Paul was sitting on the LR couch in the corner next to the window and Leora gave her a blowjob on her knees before and after their short intercourse - Leora of course on top. This happened twice and at both times we saw very well when Leora swallowed his cum. At the second time she almost lost the first drops of the cum but she was very quick in collecting it to her mouth with her tongue. I do not care that much of their sex, but I would like to see Paul again on that couch by the window and Leora in front of him on her knees. Leora´s blowjobs are just great, nobody on RLC compares to her.

For those of you who were around during my megapost era this would have been worth 200 pictures at least and if you add that to watch she had already shown today then maybe I would have set some kind of record although I can't remember how long my post of Belle's birthday party was but this was infinitely better.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Kalevipoeg,  I, will take the liberty of quoting the last part of you post. " Nobody on RLC compares to her " ;

I just hate to think about when she finally settles down in the forest with the rest of us woodland creatures. You'll hear nothing but crickets coming from the RLC website. 

• Like 3