Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She obviously needs me to constantly remind her. lol, :angel:

Fortunately she returned for a while and closed it on her exit again, but it would only take Eva a few seconds to ruin it.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fortunately she returned for a while and closed it on her exit again, but it would only take Eva a few seconds to ruin it.

Going to be a late one I imagine, as she has turned the light on. I can start packing for my vacation now. :cool:

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

If she only goes out once or twice a month it's no surprise she doesn't like it. It's a strange experience and I doubt she's used to being around other people.

As much as she loves Eva, I think that a dog needs to get out and exercise, even though she plays with her everyday its not the same as walking it, but she is so fond of animals and she is obviously concerned about its dislike of the outside, so she would not accept that it is cruel, as she would argue that she was being kind.....and she knows her dog better than we do.

I always walk my dog, he makes me walk him, he won't let me rest unless I have taken him out in the morning and evening. and when I go out I always leave a light on, and either some music or TV playing to make him feel comfortable........each to their own I guess.

• Like 2

As a dog owner myself I totally agree, dogs aren't supposed to stay indoors. If you want a pet that never leaves the house gets a hamster.

As far as Eva is concerned I can understand where Leora is coming from but the reason Eva is scared of the outside is because she never experiences it enough. If walks became a regular thing she would eventually get used to it.

We generally don't like the tenants REAL names to be released, because it can lead to creepy people harassing the tenants' social accounts. I'll make an exception for Scooter, because I want to see how long it will take for some CC clown to find Scooter's Facebook account. Good luck on that one...

At the minute of this posting it is 34 degrees F (1 degree C) in Krasnoyarsk. I don't know about you, but I'd stay inside and cuddle up with the goddess.

• Like 5

Nice to hear everyone talking about their pets, cool beans! I missed you these past few days, You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Reading spoils the mind, and your mind is special! LOve the sexy briefs... :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Nice to hear everyone talking about their pets, cool beans! I missed you these past few days, You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Reading spoils the mind, and your mind is special! LOve the sexy briefs... :smile:

Sorry for your loss freind. :sad:

• Like 1