Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, scutus said:

That will most likely be attended to as her Monday project. Unless, of course, her personal urges interfere. In either case, I suspect she will select the proper attire, or lack thereof, for what ever her activities are.   :rolleyes:

I have seen her do it late at night. However sometimes I think that was to avoid being with Paul if she wasn't on good terms with him although that is less often now.

• Like 1

For what the outcome may be. Leora with Paul's help has up fitted the bed, after cleaning the bed frame, with a new fitted sheet, a new flat sheet, two new duvets and covers, and what appears to be a new firm king sized pillow.

Having completed that task. Leora now has settled in, using the pillow as a back support, lap top to her side, and cell phone in hand. Will have to wait and see what this may lead to.

A change of venue ???

And, of course Paul is on the computer in the LR. (01:05 their time).

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Morning all. The Goddess is on the carpet only in curved hypnosis inducing vertically striped dark blue and white panties next to the laptop sipping a drink.

That she is, but are her cameras locking up?  I have detected as mush as a 14 min. difference in time from cam 1 to cam 9. With all of her cams stopping and starting. There are other RLC with the same issue.   :huh:

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

That she is, but are her cameras locking up?  I have detected as mush as a 14 min. difference in time from cam 1 to cam 9. With all of her cams stopping and starting. There are other RLC with the same issue.   :huh:

Same here. Hopefully it will clear up.

I've also experienced seeing Leora  in two different rooms at the same time. There is a bit of a transmission problem -- Outer Limits or Twilight Zone stuff going on -- but I don't think it's on our side of the server/client issue.

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

I haven't been checking the times.
All the free cams seem in sync now.

There was the same issue at B1 a while back.

It's a problem over here in the Colonies. I suspect cyber warfare --- the evil-doers are messing with the Atlantic under-sea transmission lines again.

I'll suggest that StnCld make a Rule about that so we won't suffer any longer.

• Like 1

Exercising right in front of the camera now. Almost worth the jerky feed to see her this close. Sadly she still has those panties on and now a white top, which she has cropped, she put on a while back. Nevertheless a beautiful sight.

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've also experienced seeing Leora  in two different rooms at the same time. There is a bit of a transmission problem -- Outer Limits or Twilight Zone stuff going on -- but I don't think it's on our side of the server/client issue.

Foamy, I have been tracking this for the last hour. Checking the other apartments, although I have not checked the premium apartments, the only apartment that seems to be running half way smoothly is Nina and Kira's apartment. I have reported it to RLC support.

It is hard enough keeping up with Leora as she changes her mind. Having the rooms being up to 14 minutes apart makes it damn nigh impossible.

In our favor though. It seems Leora is making today her cleaning day. Just maybe RLC will get it figured out before she changes her mind.  

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Foamy maybe there's isn't a transmission problem, Paul had Leora cloned or Leora has a twin sister:biggrin:

• Like 1

Checking the reflection on the wall above the kitchen counter. It appears Leora has been beamed to the balcony where she is exercising by jumping rope.

" Scotty " would not be able to, under these circumstances, to keep track of her location with his tele-transporter.  Beam her where ????   :cry:

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Foamy maybe there's isn't a transmission problem, Paul had Leora cloned or Leora has a twin sister:biggrin:

Spying, are you sure it wasn't quadruplets ???   ::)