Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

and by that i mean without RLC being able to see wich person/IP and so on uploaded/took the screenshots/videos.

Thats why i have contributed 0 pics and videos here instead of hundreds. I aint gonna get banned for others Entertainment.

In the meantime ( three hours worth) Leora has been having a sensual day. Starting in the living room and ending in the guest room. With a bate with an andante start, and ending with a fortissimo finish.

ps. Paul was home Sun, there was no dildo bate that day.  ::)

• Like 1

Recently the Little One has changed her waking up times in the morning, she had for some considerable time risen at 1200, which at the moment is 0600 here in the UK, a reasonable time I thought..... For the last couple of weeks she has started her day at around 1100 which is 0500 at the moment..... But !! as from this coming Sunday 29\10\17 we in the UK and many parts of Europe and also the USA (  5\11\17 ) turn our clocks back 1 hour when daylight saving time ends for the year....therefor, The Little One rising at 1100 will be 0400 in the UK......Now!! I know she will agree with me that a person should have adequate sleep to maintain reasonable health, so I would plead with the humane side of her character to please show some mercy and return to rising at 1200. Thank You. :heart:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Recently the Little One has changed her waking up times in the morning, she had for some considerable time risen at 1200, which at the moment is 0600 here in the UK, a reasonable time I thought..... For the last couple of weeks she has started her day at around 1100 which is 0500 at the moment..... But !! as from this coming Sunday 29\10\17 we in the UK and many parts of Europe and also the USA (  5\11\17 ) turn our clocks back 1 hour when daylight saving time ends for the year....therefor, The Little One rising at 1100 will be 0400 in the UK......Now!! I know she will agree with me that a person should have adequate sleep to maintain reasonable health, so I would plead with the humane side of her character to please show some mercy and return to rising at 1200. Thank You. :heart:

Bugger the earlier start was great for this Aussie. :sad:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

In the meantime ( three hours worth) Leora has been having a sensual day. Starting in the living room and ending in the guest room. With a bate with an andante start, and ending with a fortissimo finish.

ps. Paul was home Sun, there was no dildo bate that day.  ::)

Again and I only just woke up. Actually it is my fault. I did wake up briefly 2 hours ago but was still too tired to check on her. If only I had.  I did used to wake up when she did but ultimately that wasn't healthy and I now get proper sleeps but then  it seems I miss so much. Is there a description of today's activities so at least I can imagine them.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Again and I only just woke up. Actually it is my fault. I did wake up briefly 2 hours ago but was still too tired to check on her. If only I had.  I did used to wake up when she did but ultimately that wasn't healthy and I now get proper sleeps but then  it seems I miss so much. Is there a description of today's activities so at least I can imagine them.

Mate 15 minutes power naps for you so don't miss out on the action.

• Like 1