Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Leora est parti se marsturber dans sa chambre, alors que Paul est sur l'ordinateur dans le salon.

Well I have never seen The Goddess bate in the BeR while Paul is in the LR but I have seen her bate in both the LR and the GR while he was in bed.

She's just put on her hypnopanties after adopting some great positions in the GR even though the light wasn't great. She's always excited to go out with Paul. I wonder why that is. She rarely gets excited when going out on her own. It's almost as though she is celebrating a victory.

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I think that Leora and Maya should get together ..................if possible and display the greatest Lesbian session of all time........LOL  !  They are both  horny and I believe  lonely  !!

First I don't think The Goddess is lonely and I'm absolutely sure Maya isn't. Second The Goddess has never shown interest in women and I don't think Maya has either. Of course they do know each other and but they are different people. Maya is a down to earth practical girl who likes to get her hands on things, The Goddess is more ethereal with adventures in her mind. That's not to say each of them isn't creative because they are.
I am not sure how many of the couples' girls swing both ways apart from Masha. Vanessa obviously did and with Barcelona I am never quite sure how much is a genuine like of women and how much is down to other factors.

2 hours ago, chilldren said:

i saw for the first time that leora didnt want to fuck.. paul was horny but she just said no,whats wrong? masturbation is better now?

C'est surtout que Leora sait parfaitement ce qui lui donne beaucoup de plaisir. Elle connait bien son corps, alors que Paul ne pense juste qu'au sien. 

La faire sucer et la prendre par derrière. Rarement, il l'embrasse, la caresse et lui donne du plaisir avec la bouche. Il ne pense qu'à son plaisir.

Du coup, souvent Leora préfère se satisfaire elle meme.

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I think that Leora and Maya should get together ..................if possible and display the greatest Lesbian session of all time........LOL  !  They are both  horny and I believe  lonely  !!

Apparement c'est pas son truc, les filles pour Leora, mais je pense qu'elle devrait essayer. Car une femme qui adore autant les caresses pourrait peut-être trouver quelque chose de nouveau avec une autre femme. En tout cas, si elle se décide un jour, pourvu que cela soit dans son salon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

C'est surtout que Leora sait parfaitement ce qui lui donne beaucoup de plaisir. Elle connait bien son corps, alors que Paul ne pense juste qu'au sien. 

La faire sucer et la prendre par derrière. Rarement, il l'embrasse, la caresse et lui donne du plaisir avec la bouche. Il ne pense qu'à son plaisir.

Du coup, souvent Leora préfère se satisfaire elle meme.

Let's not pretend that the majority of men are great at giving women pleasure how ever much we try. Women do appreciate it when we make the effort though. Leora finishes herself off because she is much better at it.

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Great Idea!     

• Like 2