Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Ah but Jimbo, she hasn't had panties on since the time she got up.

Perhaps she is making up for being nude all day yesterday, up until the time they went out.    

Please do not get her upset again. She will start wearing panties all the time !          :shy:

The panties situation as I have seen it has been

This morning: Cleaning with barely visible panties

Early afternoon: On the GR sofa and then the floor (near but I missed it) pantiesless

Late afternoon: UM and out?

Evening: LR floor and sofa mainly without

Late Evening: GR sofa with the light on and I think without but not sure. 

Yes, she still has no panties.
Around midnight (their time) they curled up under the duvets, at Paul's request. When she got very excited, she gave him a very quick BJ and then it was his turn to lick her kitty. in two different positions, ending by masturbating until she reached orgasm. Only then he did masturbate  ejaculating in her pubic area.
And there was NO penetration.

Someone had written here that he rarely gave her oral sex. As today's session was almost all of oral sex given by him, I think she reads CC or is given her some information.
But as Jimbo says: "There is no joy in watching a gray and white screen"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lwis said:

Someone had written here that he rarely gave her oral sex. As today's session was almost all of oral sex given by him, I think she reads CC or is given her some information.

2 hours ago, lwis said:

Thank you Iwis. At last someone who can understand that I am not being spiteful or vindictive toward her, merely stating that in grey and white you cannot appreciate her beauty, because there is no depth to it, like looking at a negative. :biggrin:

13 hours ago, scutus said:

Ah but Jimbo, she hasn't had panties on since the time she got up.

Perhaps she is making up for being nude all day yesterday, up until the time they went out.    

Please do not get her upset again. She will start wearing panties all the time !          :shy:

" Please do not get her upset again "  ?? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you Iwis. At last someone who can understand that I am not being spiteful or vindictive toward her, merely stating that in grey and white you cannot appreciate her beauty, because there is no depth to it, like looking at a negative. :biggrin:

But there are times Jimbo when more detail is seen in the subtle shades of grey, than is seen in the shadows caused by bright lights. Not all the classic works of art are in full color.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

But there are times Jimbo when more detail is seen in the subtle shades of grey, than is seen in the shadows caused by bright lights. Not all the classic works of art are in full color.

I will get back to you on this subject later.🙂