Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I quite like number 9.

I fancy the filly on the couch, good form, great legs and firm rear end, built for speed, but is also a stayer when it suits .Comes with a burst in the final stages.😄

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I fancy the filly on the couch, good form, great legs and firm rear end, built for speed, but is also a stayer when it suits .Comes with a burst in the final stages.😄

Hahahaha too funny, not sure Leora will know anything about the Melbourne Cup

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The way she is playing up today makes me wonder if she is waiting for her stable boy to come and mount her.....🙂

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The way she is playing up today makes me wonder if she is waiting for her stable boy to come and mount her.....🙂

The jockey might have to bring the whip out and a few on her rump....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It'll take me a while to get there but I can sub for the stable boy 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That might get her up and running

Really can't be bothered to hang around anymore, will search the neighborhood to see if there is any wet paint I can watch drying, more excitement there methinks.....I will catch up later if she decides to play.😁

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Really can't be bothered to hang around anymore, will search the neighborhood to see if there is any wet paint I can watch drying, more excitement there methinks.....I will catch up later if she decides to play.😁

I agree I left 10 mins ago. I'm reading the Melbourne cup draw

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Looks like our filly been scratched from the race as Paul has arrived home!!!