Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:38 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering if Paul has lost his job again? Or his new job is to keep Leora sexually happy?

20 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

He might be on annual holiday, perhaps we will be able to draw a better conclusion at the start of next week. As for keeping her happy, he already does that by not having sex with her too often, and letting her spend money on anything that takes her fancy. She's got it made.

If that were the case, then he would have employment that offers very lucrative perks as far as permitted or given time off allowed although it is highly unlikely considering where it is that they reside and he was employed. Aside from all the other days off during the past year he has supposedly been employed because of the given Russian national holidays, and aside from all the other days off he missed that were not national holidays, but that were normal scheduled work days when he first started back around Sept./Oct. of last year, he also just missed 2 weeks for when they went on vacation for a week around this past Aug./Sept. and after returning, he took an extra week off and that's only been 2 to 3 months ago. IMO, he couldn't make it in the Red Army, and now may have indeed lost his employment or job because he is undoubtedly and obviously lazy, and misses much more time from work than he should, or maybe should have. As far as the other subject matter, he acts and behaves like an immature boy when it comes to issues of any sexual nature and he obviously has impotence issues most of the time. If he has indeed ended up losing his employment or job, I would suspect that there will not be as much strutting around the apartment as much as has occurred in the past since he first became employed elsewhere away from the residence, like he is the one responsible for paying the bills there when in fact he does not.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Noitsnot said:

I am not sure, but I would have thought that perhaps the Russians have similar holiday entitlements as elsewhere, ie, 3-4 weeks each year, also he has worked many Saturdays from what I have seen, so maybe he takes time off in lieu off payment for those days worked, I really could not say for sure, but I don't think he has lost his job, and quite possibly next Monday morning will tell us a fuller story.

As to the subject of his sex drive, I don't subscribe to the theory that he is impotent, some people in life are less sexually active than others, and in his case perhaps he fits into this category, which is not important, what I think is important though, is if a man does not desire sexual satisfaction as often as his partner, he should try to make the effort when he does desire it, to make sure not only he gets everything he wants from the act, but that he makes it a memorable occasion for his partner also. sadly, Paul has not mastered this art yet, he is too robotic and self centred. He is still young yet and perhaps he will eventually wake up to what is needed. Having said that, it doesn't seem to affect their relationship, and when all is said and done, it's him who has been with her all these years, and it's us who have looked on jealously and critically.  

Yes very jealous of him !!!

2 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

I am not sure, but I would have thought that perhaps the Russians have similar holiday entitlements as elsewhere, ie, 3-4 weeks each year, also he has worked many Saturdays from what I have seen, so maybe he takes time off in lieu off payment for those days worked, I really could not say for sure, but I don't think he has lost his job, and quite possibly next Monday morning will tell us a fuller story.

As to the subject of his sex drive, I don't subscribe to the theory that he is impotent, some people in life are less sexually active than others, and in his case perhaps he fits into this category, which is not important, what I think is important though, is if a man does not desire sexual satisfaction as often as his partner, he should try to make the effort when he does desire it, to make sure not only he gets everything he wants from the act, but that he makes it a memorable occasion for his partner also. sadly, Paul has not mastered this art yet, he is too robotic and self centred. He is still young yet and perhaps he will eventually wake up to what is needed. Having said that, it doesn't seem to affect their relationship, and when all is said and done, it's him who has been with her all these years, and it's us who have looked on jealously and critically.  

He worked some Saturdays maybe his first 3 or 4 months after he became employed last year and hardly any since. After he quit working Saturdays, eventually he started taking almost every Tuesday or Wednesday off along with the weekend days. By impotence, was referring to the fact that it has appeared many and most times that he cannot get firm or fully erect, only semi, and that in itself is a form of impotency. Been following that residence and them for well over 4 years now and have had much observation of occurrences.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Noitsnot said:

All will be revealed one way or another next week hopefully. Should the worse case scenario materialise and he is now unemployed, then it will save me money each month, for I certainly would not pay to watch him strut around or picking his nose and slapping his mouth when he eats, I could not be bothered to watch the apartment on the off chance that he may go out alone for awhile and she might play, and I certainly wouldn't pay to watch him perform.

Anyway, must go to work now, have a nice day everyone.

I agree and you as well my friend.

The world is getting upside down. Paul taking the LR sofa over in the past days. Our Queen (am not happy and am biting my tongue, but - is gaining some not needed overweight) is pushed away, even escaping to the safety of BR from time to time.  If he's awake he follows her like a puppy. Even in GR, he's on (HIS) all  four, with his putin(g) ass on display right in front of the cam.

But - OK, he's hers and vice versa. No prob.

Leora should get more from him. If he doesn't deliver, she should TAKE MORE of him by herself. Whatever she needs that is. She IS a leader and she should ACT like it.

My dear _____ - take the things in your hand. Guide him. Don't hesitate to satisfy yourself even if he's around. I think he will not mind if he's not in the mood and you'd do it by yourself while cuddling with him on the cauch. Maybe it would even stimulate him. BTW - someone should open him in a sexual way. You're doing that by yourself alone all the time and it's great to observe it. In short - you know what you want. The nicest thing is that you even know what we want. And you're so kind to share with us. ;-)

Last but not least, 1 dare for you, our Queen. :-) One day, feeling especially hot and in the mood - look up in the cam while you're cumming. Don't be afraid. Think about it as a challenge and as a...close to heart stroke for all of us, hehe...

Cheers, be well, and - keep being our dearest Queen!

Long live the Queen! :-)

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Too close to the real name.