Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

12:57 Paul back home, well wrapped up and gave The Goddess a nice hug.

Wish they would move that Xmas tree ... and its November, almost 40 days until the Russians Xmas.

BB, Sleep seems to be a reasonable option at this time. Her having a cold, plus be active the last two days. I guess it is only fair she attend to his needs today.   ::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

BB, Sleep seems to be a reasonable option at this time. Her having a cold, plus be active the last two days. I guess it is only fair she attend to his needs today.   ::)

So much hugging and The Goddess seems really pleased to see him today but I am not sure i have seen more affection between these 2. Of course Eva had to join in.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:18 AM, herd0 said:

I don't really watch Leora anymore, but that was a great bate session she just had. I had no idea she enjoyed anal.

Think that's been going for about a year. Paul started fingering there last summer if I remember and since then she has been getting bolder and bolder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Life isn't fair finally get to watch Leora and it's bloody cleaning day. I'm a loser :cry:

Cleaning day can often be great if she doesn't wear panties and often after she showers and ...

However maybe not today.