Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What I meant was some of those impersonated did actually sing those lines on "Do They Know It's Christmas?", e.g. Sting, but others weren't even there.

Yes I agree, but it still made me smile, as I think it did you.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but from close observation of Belle I know how wildly it can vary.

I don't dispute that at all BB, I was was merely asking Howard if he was sure, or indeed is anyone else sure? would be nice to know, and plan the week accordingly.

• Upvote 1

I think it has got to the stage with her now that she has more money than sense, she wastes money on so called beauty products that are in all probability useless, Coffee Scrub, Creams, a face mask that can't possibly do any good in the five minutes she has it on for, sachets of " wonder " treatments to keep her looking youthful. It's no good rubbing potions on the skin to prevent or reduce cellulite, the only way is a regime of proper diet and excercise, which unfortunately she does not stick to for longer than a week or so.....sad really, because she is a natural beauty with a good metabolism, and is extremely flexible and fit at the moment, but if she keeps throwing the same old crap down her throat and takes her body for granted for much longer, then she will certainly pay the price later in life..... " Prevention is better than cure."  Just an honest observation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it has got to the stage with her now that she has more money than sense, she wastes money on so called beauty products that are in all probability useless, Coffee Scrub, Creams, a face mask that can't possibly do any good in the five minutes she has it on for, sachets of " wonder " treatments to keep her looking youthful. It's no good rubbing potions on the skin to prevent or reduce cellulite, the only way is a regime of proper diet and excercise, which unfortunately she does not stick to for longer than a week or so.....sad really, because she is a natural beauty with a good metabolism, and is extremely flexible and fit at the moment, but if she keeps throwing the same old crap down her throat and takes her body for granted for much longer, then she will certainly pay the price later in life..... " Prevention is better than cure."  Just an honest observation.

On her last visit my favourite Barcelona girl had calmed down a bit but last year in one 24 hour period she used 5 or 6 full facial masks of different colours!

• Like 1