Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

20 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I think RLC has told her to bate in the BR for a change, in order to attract paying subscribers.

RLC does not communicate with the tenants for such purposes. They have more contact to say what to do in Barcelona. Where are the girls for the show. With pairs of the same no such interactions. As far as is known.

25 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I think RLC has told her to bate in the BR for a change, in order to attract paying subscribers.

Pixel's reply came in while I was typing this. My opinion is that the primary reason is that cam 7 is the closest that Leora can get to her audience. Plus the comfort of the bed as compared to the floor has to feel better on Leora's knees. I, for one am not going to complain about her decision to do it in the bedroom, especially on cam 7. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Ohhhh Leora
I'm still speechless ... stunned ...
This morning I was taken by surprise, seeing you do anal with your finger, and then double penetration with one finger on the kitty and another on the buthole ...
I did not know if I should laugh, if I scream ....
I'm still digesting a whirlwind of emotions ....
Anyway, thank you Leora.

• Upvote 1

I have not yet had time to recover myself, after having experienced one of the best show that you gave Leora in the bedroom earlier today. Yes, you lovely Leora, you first start by sensual and sexy teasing, to wiggle your lovely nice ass and then radiates all what a goddess can radiate as she gets more and more excited, and the two beautiful brown eyes gave a fine suction in your eyes, so no man or woman could resist all this great desire to honestly and freely gave to us, it felt enough of miles around which hot nice heat just then spread throughout the room. You understand where all the rules of life's goodies, how it can be shaped and give, to everything and everyone should have the sense to feel good. You are just so deliciously best. love it. So thanks for all the uniquely beautiful, this day always gives us Leora. ✨???

• Upvote 2

Well I caught a few seconds of pure nudity this morning but now she's in her black silk/satin robe with the lacy frill which just about covers  her arse if it didn't ride up which it always does :biggrin:. She's had a couple of attempts at playing with Eva but sadly for us because the great rear views we often get Eva  has been very poor at retrieving this morning. Yes I have seen it all before but it's so nice to see it all again. Anyone else, well apart from Belle and maybe Ilona, I would simply leave and come back later but you can't just leave the bottomless Goddess - it would be disrespectful.

• Upvote 1