Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I agree with you in the bathroom,,, Hilleman QUALITIES better vision light ok but shame for the audio .... do not hear anything takes away some excitement the woman at least to me:) ... rarely another woman you touch turns me on so much that I even touch me .... this time could be one of those times ... beautiful shots beautiful location but the absence of audio off my enthusiasm .....
I forgot good morning to all boys and smack ......
Milly

• Upvote 4

It is true!!!! It is unusual ...a Leora's bate without her moans, without her sighs, it is like a garden without flowers, or a soup without salt ....  ...

Look at Masha, she can do a thousand bates in the bathroom, nobody cares anymore ....

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, lucre07 said:

What hapend? i missed it... :(

It was a Picture of Leora Masturbating with a finger in her ass but the DMCA had other plans for the Picture and Ordered it Removed from the Third Party Server it had been uploaded to.

On ‎21‎.‎2‎.‎2017 at 1:21 PM, sexy girl said:

I agree with you in the bathroom,,, Hilleman QUALITIES better vision light ok but shame for the audio .... do not hear anything takes away some excitement the woman at least to me:) ... rarely another woman you touch turns me on so much that I even touch me .... this time could be one of those times ... beautiful shots beautiful location but the absence of audio off my enthusiasm .....
I forgot good morning to all boys and smack ......
Milly

As you write so nicely about touching yourself when watching Leora, I may start imagining what that would look like - do not take this as a dirty comment, I could think that such a sight of you would be very beautiful.