Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

That rlc gives more money to this girl who is winning:angel:

RLC do not pay " Leora" any extra for what she does, she does it because she wishes to do it, not for bonuses.....she is not a ""Cam Girl" She is an ordinary highly educated woman who belongs to a real life project, how little or how much if at all she chooses to do depends on her and nobody else.

• Upvote 2

I do not talk to her, I do not know her conditions, I just commented that she should have more benefits for her actions that she does because she likes to do it .... I have just commented that she is a goddess and as a goddess should cover her with gold .. . Hahaha.
Sorry for my english is very bad
I have not tried to offend anyone, much less to her, since I admire her very much and respect her

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

RLC do not pay " Leora" any extra for what she does, she does it because she wishes to do it, not for bonuses.....she is not a ""Cam Girl" She is an ordinary highly educated woman who belongs to a real life project, how little or how much if at all she chooses to do depends on her and nobody else.

Bullshit! It is so clear that those who live in the apartments receive bonuses when they do something extraordinary. And for someone like Leora it is a means for her and Paul to stay for free and even earn a little extra! It also applies to all other apartments in this project! for whom of all looking at this is in their underwear most of the day? Even the boys who are in this project does it! It is so obvious that it is ridiculous and anyone who does not get it should see a doctor to come to grips with the problem. It is my opinion in this and I hope that I am not the only one!

11 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Bullshit! It is so clear that those who live in the apartments receive bonuses when they do something extraordinary. And for someone like Leora it is a means for her and Paul to stay for free and even earn a little extra! It also applies to all other apartments in this project! for whom of all looking at this is in their underwear most of the day? Even the boys who are in this project does it! It is so obvious that it is ridiculous and anyone who does not get it should see a doctor to come to grips with the problem. It is my opinion in this and I hope that I am not the only one!

Some participants do get bonuses, but I can assure you Leora does not get any bonuses.....and that's a fact, whether you like it or not.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some participants do get bonuses, but I can assure you Leora does not get any bonuses.....and that's a fact, whether you like it or not.

Why do you say so, how do you know? To me, Leora is almost the only one who is worth bonuses - and big ones.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Why do you say so, how do you know? To me, Leora is almost the only one who is worth bonuses - and big ones.

How I know is irrelevant,but I know......whether you believe it or not is not a concern to me.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Guest Phaeton
24 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

All couples get paid, but it is the same. And fixed. That is why one of them is passive and some active, and it does not affect their existence there. It is a million times already been discussed on the forum. Bonuses Immersed only girls Barcelona. Since the conditions are quite different. so what you are saying is not true. Lol. Maybe, if the couple will receive a bonus, they also began to jump out of the front of the shorts in front of men in the street, or women have to lick their bodies girlfriend. But not exactly Leora. Couples Immersed only standard salary, fixing .. do not even have any bonuses. So calm down, bonuses inheritance B1 and B2. And let them jump out of the panties to the men on the street, or kiss your ass to each other, or other body parts. Couples are totally different, but they have a different policy.

In Barcelona's other policies. These apartments do not exist in the life mode couples and girls for fun. To diversify the project. Therefore, they come for a short time and get bonuses. Otherwise, who would become the cause of old men, drugs and lick each other's pay and so they get? Of course no one. Therefore, they will do anything just to get bonuses. Couples same way Passive because Immersed conditions to live a real life and their income does not depend on bonuses. It would no longer reallife otherwise.

Guest Phaeton

I think it is normal that couples do not think about the cameras and live a full life in a particular sex. It is their choice to live in the project. So I think it's normal that some of the girls love to play in front of the cameras for the reason that they like the attention or excited. But I do not understand how you can shoot cowards before the old men you brought to the party and lick each other body parts (although you do nenravitsya and you hetero) pretending that you bisexual. Lol. Of course they get bonuses and withdraw panties before any Spaniard. You can stand in line for dollars. Fu. And you compare the pair with them. It is ridiculous.

I did not want to create any controversy on this subject.
I just said that Leora is great at how she behaves in the house. Thanks to her behavior, many of us paid to look at her.
I only pay to look at Leora, the rest of apartments almost do not look ... There are several apartments that I have not seen even once.
I do not think it's fair to pay everyone the same .... I think Leora does a lot for this project that Maya, Dasha, nina, zoya ................. for es comente That should have more benefits than the rest of apartments ... it is my opinion ...

NUnca criticize people who live on your body ... I do ..... do not think bad ...... hahaha

• Upvote 2