Lisa & Em - Part #2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh I'm almost certain of this. It's like I said before, Em is definitely going to fuck another dude. The only question remains is whether it will be on cam before she leaves or will she do it off cam so she won't get caught. If they know about CC and they know pics will be posted, I'd bet money that she won't ever do it on cam again.

Em and a hot girl, and the way they have sex and completely monotonous and fast,

he seems to be fulfilling an obligation and does not seek to please Em. and so I can not blame her.

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Em and a hot girl, and the way they have sex and completely monotonous and fast,

he seems to be fulfilling an obligation and does not seek to please Em. and so I can not blame her.

Fulfilling an obligation may be a bit harsh. Personally I just don't think he's that good in bed and Em is not assertive enough to tell him what he needs to do to get better. She just kinda goes along with whatever he does and then will find another guy when she wants more, like she did with Logan.

I love watching Lisa doing this exercise. As she works on her legs, you notice the muscles and find how she builds them.

She does this on a weekly basis. 

Enjoy while looking at different camera angels.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pahman said:

Does Lisa really thinks that she will have more viewers with this stupid yoga exercices? :huh:

I hope something else will come later otherwise it will be another fail night here.

Lisa and Em will not give a show level of Mira&Henry, Misty, Edda&Nina&Serena. But who can give such a show from active participants? Linda & Carrie - I wrote from the first pages, they have potential and permissible limits more than Misty. They just do not rush to use it. Statistics fell? Games and stripdance. Again fell - the game girl-girl-boy. Again fell - already sex. Maybe Violet and Jeff - for those subscribers who are angry from the new guys Misty, from orgies Edda&Nina&Serena, who want see true love family participants, with an emphasis on the creative. All other participants are now in a different league. And I did not hear anything that could raise them.

About this. Lisa and Em better than just Lisa. Do not forget - Lisa is studying. Session is soon. She already goes into Lena's regime - that is, a minimum of activity. They need to think something with guys. Sid is cargo for apartment. Unfortunately. Also need to improve lighting. At their level - the cameras are in the border mode. And poor quality. Misty quite well decided the problem in the bedroom with a garland (but she need even more powerful). Perhaps they need to adjust the behavior.

Just walking naked - will not give anything (more than 1 week). KPLP - go naked and do not work in rating (despite the super tits and figure Lena).

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lisa and Em will not give a show level of Mira&Henry, Misty, Edda&Nina&Serena. But who can give such a show from active participants? Linda & Carrie - I wrote from the first pages, they have potential and permissible limits more than Misty. They just do not rush to use it. Statistics fell? Games and stripdance. Again fell - the game girl-girl-boy. Again fell - already sex. Maybe Violet and Jeff - for those subscribers who are angry from the new guys Misty, from orgies Edda&Nina&Serena, who want see true love family participants, with an emphasis on the creative. All other participants are now in a different league. And I did not hear anything that could raise them.

About this. Lisa and Em better than just Lisa. Do not forget - Lisa is studying. Session is soon. She already goes into Lena's regime - that is, a minimum of activity. They need to think something with guys. Sid is cargo for apartment. Unfortunately. Also need to improve lighting. At their level - the cameras are in the border mode. And poor quality. Misty quite well decided the problem in the bedroom with a garland (but she need even more powerful). Perhaps they need to adjust the behavior.

Just walking naked - will not give anything (more than 1 week). KPLP - go naked and they do not work (despite the super tits and figure Lena).

Thanks for the clarification Groomy.