Lisa & Em - Part #2

Il y a 3 heures, Sparkles a dit:

Ce des amis de are fils ... pas de problème avec ça ... mais il ne Semble Qu'elle sait pas Plupart d'Entre Eux (cé-only soir là)

Hello everyone, for reading the comments on Lisa's friends. I think most are recent knowledge found on a tinder type dating site. remember when Lisa was at Chloe's, the two girls brought guys they did not know, and once they did chatroulette. The meeting with Misty accentuated the desire to find someone for a night or more and maybe one day Lisa will find long-term love I hope for her

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guest guy and Lisa are back. Seem to be just the two of them.

They weren´t away.... Em had left about 11, Logan maybe an hour later. Lisa & guy had  a long sleep but nothing happened.

Em had slept about one hour, so she will have a nap anywhere and - I´m afraid - will come back with Sid...:angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spielo said:

They weren´t away.... Em had left about 11, Logan maybe an hour later. Lisa & guy had  a long sleep but nothing happened.

Em had slept about one hour, so she will have a nap anywhere and - I´m afraid - will come back with Sid...:angry:

Lisa treats this guy with a fondness like never seen her treat anyone

well he has all the signs, we do not know if it's going to happen

yes I also hope that sid do not come back,:angry:

but unfortunately it will not happen, I think the invitation of the logan, was to show us that he is not interested in it, and to prove sid

she clearly on the cams will not do anything other than sid, which I do not want to accompany:arrow:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

but unfortunately it will not happen, I think the invitation of the logan, was to show us that he is not interested in it, and to prove sid

she clearly on the cams will not do anything other than sid, which I do not want to accompany

I think the same exact thing.

• Like 1

They should stop treating Logan like a hubby toy. He is such easy going fun guy. He would not say no to any fuck proposal. It was funny when I saw loan was joking by getting a blow job from lisa's teddy bear. Lisa saved the ted bear by grabbing it from Logan. I laughing when Logan slightly spooned Lisa's guy last night.

I like Logan but there is absolutely no chance Lisa or Em get close to Logan. They are done with him. Period.

Here is business proposal for Lisa to make good $$$$

This weekend send Em to Sid's place in his Parrent's unfinished basement. Then :

Lisa, please invite Logan and Sia and have them sleep in the bedroom.

both would love it and Lisa would earn $$$$$$,

In the business world, we call this passive income. Means Lisa earn money while she sleeps and Logan+Sia enjoy each other in the bedroom. Who knows, maybe they fall in love and marry.

This idea saves Lisa from fucking strangers, since I know she hates it. The apartment view$$ statistics go sky rock.

Lisa: if you do this, owe me 5% commission :)

Everyone else: please like this post , if you like the idea.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa, please invite Logan and Sia and have them sleep in the bedroom.

I do not know if for Logan, but after Leaving  EM

Lisa could invite Sia to have adventures in her apartment,

sia is a cheerful, open girl, and has a bonus does not bring back a guy like sid:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not know if for Logan, but after Leaving  EM

Lisa could invite Sia to have adventures in her apartment,

sia is a cheerful, open girl, and has a bonus does not bring back a guy like sid:biggrin:

I was suggesting this as a weekend "social" experiment, 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yes, but supposedly Em was going to stay a month

so Lisa could invite Sia to stay with her, for a while,

could be interesting::)

Baby steps my friend. Baby steps. 

When Lisa taste the money earned from Logan +Sia, she would persuade Sia for a profitable business proposal. 

Two of Logan and Sia proven to be funny and fun easy going. The two would cheer up Lisa, us, Alex, VHTV etc.   That is, it will be Win Win Win Win situation.

Unless Sia wants to stay committed to Sid'a fingerbangs, quite possible though. 

I wish we had a more distinguishable name for Sia. It might get mixed typo with  Sid. 

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Avacodos are like milk here in southern California. Wish I could send you some carne asada street tacos. Freaking awesome! 

Where i live, there's plenty of avocado trees, lots of people have them growing in their yard