Lisa & Em - Part #2

On 11/18/2017 at 6:54 AM, nack said:

Why ? They are boring as fuck.

On 11/18/2017 at 6:56 AM, broxman said:

Thank God someone is of the same opinion. I thought it was just me who never cared for them.

IYO. I guess it's true what they say, there are always at least two sides to every viewpoint.

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

IYO. I guess it's true what they say, there are always at least two sides to every viewpoint.

There can be a 100 sides for every viewpoint for all i care and i know i am in the minority.Heck,there might be only 2-3 of us BUT they absolutely bore me from the first day they joined.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nack said:
19 minutes ago, pahman said:

Alex and Anna are coming back tomorrow. I hope they will take strong decisions for this place. It's becoming a waste of time and money.

I hope they close it for good.

... and some of us like it as it is now :heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

... and some of us like it as it is now :heart:

As long as VH is happy with the views or whatever it takes to sustain this apartment and 'earning' something for it,our opinions doesn't matter.We are not the majority.You like it,i don't.You like singing praises and trying to write open letters to tenants,i don't.It's as simple as that.

30 minutes ago, pahman said:

Alex and Anna are coming back tomorrow. I hope they will take strong decisions for this place. It's becoming a waste of time and money.

22 minutes ago, nack said:

I hope they close it for good.

This is my #1 favorite apartment. Currently, the only other apartments I follow are Linda and Arnie. 

The final call will be based on $$$$, but I expect I am not the only one likes Lisa. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This is my #1 favorite apartment. Currently, the only other apartments I follow are Linda and Arnie. 

The final call will be based on $$$$, but I expect I am not the only one likes Lisa. 

Exactly !!