Lisa & Em - Part #2

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. she should have sex just because that's good for get more viewers??? Doesn't seems to be a good thing

Well, that is what people who pay their subscriptions want to see.

She has been masturbating before, walking naked and that seems not to work.

The more viewers she has, the more money she gets. No viewers, no money or you pay your rent out of your own pocket. 

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, that is what people who pay their subscriptions want to see. She has been masturbating before, walking naked and that seems not to work. The more viewers she has, the more money she gets. No viewers, no money or you pay your rent out of your own pocket. 

I think you should address your criticism when she does something that you do not find correct,

I do not think it's right, this bating, you criticize
she walks naked you criticize

But is not that good for you?

so lisa does not have sex and does not bating and walks naked

So this is even worse, I think we should support what is good.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, that is what people who pay their subscriptions want to see.

She has been masturbating before, walking naked and that seems not to work.

The more viewers she has, the more money she gets. No viewers, no money or you pay your rent out of your own pocket. 

I guess she is the one that knows better then us that sex or what bring viewers... but it's just stupid decide to have sex against her will just because brings viewers... at least she is being herself ... Maybe good thing or a bad thing, but it's her.. 
May result in a closed house but she did what she wanted to do/feel 

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I think you should address your criticism when she does something that you do not find correct,

I do not think it's right, this bath, you criticize
she walks naked you criticize

But is not that good for you?

so lisa does not have sex and does not bath and walks naked

So this is even worse, I think we should support what is good.

Groomy said that her stats are not good. Not me.  Everytime she has have sex, things were good. I don't critisize her. I just say it would have been more profitable for her having sex than masturbating. That is a realiity not a fiction

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

Groomy said that her stats are not good. Not me.  Everytime she has have sex, things were good. I don't critisize her. I just say it would have been more profitable for her having sex than masturbating. That is a realiity not a fiction

Yes... and having sex with 2 guys will be even more profitable... and with 3 maybe even more.... but she doesn't want.. we all know that... she knows that.. the managers knows that 

But she is doing what she wants... and she is in control of what she wants don't doing anything that she cleary don't want to do or don't feel comfortable with... And she will be the only one responsible for their actions and suffering (or not) for her own decisions.... 

That is a reality not a fiction

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess she is the one that knows better then us that sex or what bring viewers... but it's just stupid decide to have sex against her will just because brings viewers... at least she is being herself ... Maybe good thing or a bad thing, but it's her.. 
May result in a closed house but she did what she wanted to do/feel 

Well, what she's doing is what she thinks is better. But that's not working.

Lisa has one of the greatest body of VHTV. Imagine if she had sex twice or three times a week (in the light). I guess she would be in the top 3.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

yes that's a fact, I agree at one point,

I just think we should support the good things,
and criticize what we do not really like,

but I'm nobody to say what to say or not, just an opinion