Lisa & Em - Part #2

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, what she's doing is what she thinks is better. But that's not working.

Lisa has one of the greatest body of VHTV. Imagine if she had sex twice or three times a week (in the light). I guess she would be in the top 3.

Just to correct the way i think: What she's doing is what she wants to do... Because she knows that sex is better for viewers then bating, naked gym bla bla

bold: And she is the one that will have to live with that... Imagine if she will have sex just because of the viewers and then the numbers don't go up and the house close... how will she feel?? 
She was never... never a girl 'easy' to have sex.. We all 'know' that here at CC. 

I also don't like the way she give rejections to guy that she bring to her bed without even want to flirt/cuddle... And for sure she only does that because of the viewers...

But it's the way she is.. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes... and having sex with 2 guys will be even more profitable... and with 3 maybe even more.... but she doesn't want.. we all know that... she knows that.. the managers knows that 

But she is doing what she wants... and she is in control of what she wants don't doing anything that she cleary don't want to do or don't feel comfortable with... And she will be the only one responsible for their actions and suffering (or not) for her own decisions.... 

That is a reality not a fiction

Lets be realistic here. In VHTV, it's all about statistics. You can do whatever you want but your stats are what counts the most because that translates to $$$$.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And she is the one that will have to live with that... Imagine if she will have sex just because of the viewers and then the numbers don't go up and the house close... 
She was never... never a girl 'easy' to have sex.. We all 'know' that here at CC. 

I also don't like the way she give rejections to guy that she bring to her bed without even want to flirt/cuddle... And for sure she only does that because of the viewers...

But it's the way she is.. 

If she finds the right guy, that can be possible.

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa has one of the greatest body of VHTV. Imagine if she had sex twice or three times a week (in the light). I guess she would be in the top 3.

I think she knows that

and so when she does not have sex and because she does not even want to do

the only thing wrong and invite the guy to sleep,

I think this is not good for her for the guys and for those who see her apartment

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lets be realistic here. In VHTV, it's all about statistics. You can do whatever you want but your stats are what counts the most because that translates to $$$$.

I guess you aren't understanding what i'm trying to say... I agree with you.. we all know that about sex, about stats.. the tenants knows that.. the managers knows that

But i'm 'against' people do things just because they are worried with viewers and are forced to do stuff just because that brings more viewers.. 

Example: That stupid shows that linda and carrie done in the first days at the house are simply ridiculous.. could bring more views? probably... But was so fake that even pitied.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I think she knows that

and so when she does not have sex and because she does not even want to do

the only thing wrong and invite the guy to sleep,

I think this is not good for her for the guys and for those who see her apartment

Yes, that's true

I guess some of you don't want to listen to what Lisa said when she wrote LOVE on the shower door. She said that she wants to fall in love and that she is not here to have causal sex with people for views. She did not have sex with Grant because for whatever reason, to her, it didn't meet her needs at this time. Always remember that Lisa is not having any sex for views! Get that through your head. I think she very much dislikes the idea of doing that. No, that doesn't mean that she doesn't like Misty, it means for her, it not something that she wants to do. Bating is different and is outside of her desires for a committed relationship with a boyfriend. Those sessions are meant for her pleasure and for the purpose of gathering views. So, her parter sex life is apart from her solo sex life. I know that Groomy likes to make it out like she is at dooms door with her ratings. I just don't think Lisa is all that concerned about it. She doesn't look desperate to me. I think she has a fall back plan even if VH is the only thing paying the bills right now. And even if that wasn't the case, the girl has standards that don't include having causal sex for views. If you just can't stand the idea that VH would allow someone to stay here under those circumstances, then take it up with them and consider watching another apt. There are plenty of them now. There is no reason for anyone to be nearly as demanding anymore. It's up to VH to determine when an apt fails to meet the threshold for staying, not us. You're never going to make Lisa have sex, neither is Anna, and neither is VH. My guess is that deep down her life is intriguing to you and you'll keep coming back for more cause that's how these sites work. It's like a Mexican novela, everyone knows at the end there's going to be a wedding, the hook is watching to find out how it gets there. Lisa is, in fact, one of, if not the most interesting persons on VH for this reason. If you don't get that, then you don't get the story of Lisa. If all you want to see is Lisa having causal sex, then prepare to be frequently disappointed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, pahman said:

No. Lena has a magnificent body. But they had problems with statistics even when Peter did not leave. Now Lena leaves the project.

10021.jpg

You can remember Amy - who had regular sex, a great body and girlfriends from the model school and did not survive in the project.

474.jpg

There is another example. Edda-Nina-Serena - they are at the top. But they are one best in VH not because of appearance, but because of energy and what they do regularly.

1010.jpg

1608.jpg

• Like 3

Yay for George's crew! Sad for Lena. Lisa could care less about being on the top of the ratings. She just needs enough to get by. With apts like Layne's around, I can't imagine she has too much to worry about. Whenever VH decides to start lopping off apts because of lack of sex, then Lisa will have to be worried. I personally don't think this apt is at the bottom of the list, but even if it is, Lisa could care less about that too. My best guess without knowing a word of what they speak. Lisa does whatever she wants to, views be damned. Tell me that's not voyeurism. 

• Like 1

Lisa is not comparable with anyone else in the project. While she does have a great body, but the reason for her popularity is much more than just her body. She has much more than a pretty body.

Lisa is here to stay as long as she wants. I just hope she is going to college or university and has a good exit strategy. But until then, she is here to stay. Mark my post.

Anytime Lisa had sex, it blowed my mind. I really liked it. At the same time I am so happy to see Lida stands strong and doesn't care about all the scare tactics here. She doesn't want to have sex, let it be. 

If Lisa wants to get extra view by doing sex, she can do it in a snap. Just call Logan, Dean or one of Misty's. But she does not have a good reason to do so.  Why? Maybe her statistic is good enough for now. Maybe sleeping with bunch of random guys does not worth the extra view for her. Whatever it is, I really like how she doesn't care about statistics and stands strong.

I personally believe that Lisa is bing fair to us and VHTV. She does her best to deliver variety of excellent nude shows or parties. I love her shows and expect I am not the only one.

• Like 3